IGNORED

Bottle Thrown during Charlton game

westonred

37 minutes ago, westonred said:

Anyone else notice the bottle thrown at the Linesman from the Lower Williams as we scored the winner. The lino reported it to the ref straight away, we could get in trouble for this so whoever threw it well done !!!

That would be fair as Bcfc were clearly responsible for a lack of preventative measures. 

Let's be clear. Fines aimed at clubs for this sort of behaviour are clearly aimed at creating income for the league/FA. No other purpose. 

2 hours ago, westonred said:

Anyone else notice the bottle thrown at the Linesman from the Lower Williams as we scored the winner. The lino reported it to the ref straight away, we could get in trouble for this so whoever threw it well done !!!

6 game ban for Bailey Wright to be announced soon...….

4 hours ago, westonred said:

It will be on cctv so another fan facing a lifetime ban if that is what the incident genuinely was. Brain dead?

47 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It will be on cctv so another fan facing a lifetime ban if that is what the incident genuinely was. Brain dead?

I mean, we don't need it and they should face some sort of punishment probably- but a lifetime ban is pretty disproportionate don't you think??

'Just a bit' I should add!

Bit of context though? Was it a full or empty, did it contain 'other substances' or similar. If it was for example an empty one then punishment yes, lifetime ban? Don't know about that all!

39 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I mean, we don't need it and they should face some sort of punishment probably- but a lifetime ban is pretty disproportionate don't you think??

Bit of context though? Was it a full or empty, did it contain 'other substances' or similar. If it was for example an empty one then punishment yes, lifetime ban? Don't know about that all!

I agree, was it even thrown AT the linesman? Lot to be “proven”.

• Admin
44 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Am sure @JulieH said the other week someone was charged for throwing an empty cup?

15 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I agree, was it even thrown AT the linesman? Lot to be “proven”.

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

Am sure @JulieH said the other week someone was charged for throwing an empty cup?

Sad reflection- think she said it was v Derby back end of last season.

8 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

If so, that is ******* pathetic.

Agreed.

Another sad example from another club- similar, was an empty plastic cup, sounds an awful lot like our case!

EHglX2fX0AIPltF.jpg

Saw it  on FSF/FSA Faircop Twitter feed! I mean- 'no words!'

@poland_exile @phantom @Loon plage might be interested in this one. Unbelievable it really is- an offence worthy of strong words at most, could lead to a lifetime ban!! (Probably won't or anything like, but the fact it is even being spoken about!?)

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Another sad example from another club- similar, was an empty plastic cup, sounds an awful lot like our case!

EHglX2fX0AIPltF.jpg

@poland_exile @phantom @Loon plage might be interested in this one. Unbelievable it really is- an offence worthy of strong words at most, could lead to a lifetime ban!! (Probably won't or anything like, but the fact it is even being spoken about!?)

That's unbelievable. Especially when you see on national TV players and managers kicking and throwing water bottles about.

20 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

EHglX2fX0AIPltF.jpg

That is disgusting behaviour. Everyone knows plastic goes in the recycling bin

Archived