IGNORED

Bristol City boss Lee Johnson charged over incident in Luton Town defeat

OnCider

I was watching him quite closely towards the end of the game last night. He was kicking every ball, in the linesman and 4th officials ear constantly. He was very influential in getting a Charlton player booked that the referee was going to let go. LJ was screaming at the referee and swinging his leg and I assume shouting ''He kicked him'. Last 10 mins or so he was hugging the touchline more than the linesman. Great passion.

5 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I was watching him quite closely towards the end of the game last night. He was kicking every ball, in the linesman and 4th officials ear constantly. He was very influential in getting a Charlton player booked that the referee was going to let go. LJ was screaming at the referee and swinging his leg and I assume shouting ''He kicked him'. Last 10 mins or so he was hugging the touchline more than the linesman. Great passion.

Unfortunately his passion may have seen Dave get sent off given his own version of events.

4 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I particularly enjoyed him getting the refs attention and playing football by himself when no Charlton player fancied taking a throw-in near the end. 

17 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

He was very influential in getting a Charlton player booked that the referee was going to let go. LJ was screaming at the referee and swinging his leg and I assume shouting ''He kicked him'

I thought he was shouting about how the Charlton player has kicked the ball away preventing a quick throw in

We do seem to be getting it a bit of late from all angles, don't we?

Hopefully this can help galvanise us- turn it into a positive- sometimes managers can get a better view and perspective on the game from high up so when he comes down again at Halftime if there's a touchline ban of sorts, try and gain an advantage that way! 

Plus the us against all side of it.

2 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Unfortunately his passion may have seen Dave get sent off given his own version of events.

Very possibly, but I would rather see a coach "kicking every ball" than some cerebral type sat in the stands - which of course is where LJ is likely to spending some time shortly !

Archived