IGNORED

Wigan game on Sky red button?

old_eastender

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

I didn't realise any weekend games were shown via the red button. I assumed it was only midweek fixtures 

They can, as long as they fall outside a certain window.  Can't remember the precise hours but it was something like, kick-offs between 14:15 - 17:45 can't be shown on live TV on Saturdays, possibly Sundays too but not sure.  

28 minutes ago, Bristol is red said:

They can, as long as they fall outside a certain window.  Can't remember the precise hours but it was something like, kick-offs between 14:15 - 17:45 can't be shown on live TV on Saturdays, possibly Sundays too but not sure.  

Basically anything not at 3pm on a Saturday could be shown in theory, although games that aren't part of the midweek fixture list are at the discretion of the home club.

13 minutes ago, boadle said:

I have to meet my family in a pub here in Nottingham. Not sure if they have Sky Sports or not. As a Sky non-subscriber, is there a way I can watch it in the pub on their WIFI on my iPad (eg with the NowTV app or something?)

Yes. You can subscribe to Robins TV (£10 for the game) and watch on the app on your iPad.

2 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Yes. You can subscribe to Robins TV (£10 for the game) and watch on the app on your iPad.

I am a Robin TV subscriber, but don't I have to be out of the UK in order for this to work? Haven't been successful in installing VPNs on the iPad.

22 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Can’t make it to the Gate today due to an angling accident. Got myself a Now TV pass so looking forward to watching from the comfort of my sofa. Won’t be the same as being down there but I’ll be there in spirit. 

It’s not on Now TV

Angling accident ? The hook is for the fish not you. The only angling accidents I have encounter is a crock snapping in half the Barra  I have had on the line. Best recipe for this is smash the crock on the head with some empty tinnies,

2 minutes ago, City oz said:

Angling accident ? The hook is for the fish not you. The only angling accidents I have encounter is a crock snapping in half the Barra  I have had on the line. Best recipe for this is smash the crock on the head with some empty tinnies,

Quite common place. Especially in Bristol. 
Apparently several thousand Rovers fans had Angling accidents, that stopped them going to their game yesterday. 

It’s damn unfortunate for so many to have 23 Angling accidents every season..! 

Archived