IGNORED

Leaving early

TinMan's left peg

15 hours ago, DownendRed97 said:

Don’t like doing it however I have to leave early these days as I attend with my grandparents who need the space to be able to get out the ground without getting pushed about by a crowd. Obviously gutted about missing the winner...but still just as happy about the result.

What if you wait for the biggest part of the crowd to go ? 

On 24/10/2019 at 20:49, TNBT said:

First time I've had to leave early as had to get to Parsons street station for a bus replacement cause would meant waiting till 20 past 11 if I missed it,  was also after the 96 minutes were up & thought with the players still on the ground was no chance of anything happening but glad I got to see it in the concourse & managed to make the bus with time to spare which really pissed me off as could stayed.

Gutted I can't go Sunday atm hoping that changes COYR!!!

This exactly. Bad enough when you miss the ten o clock train and have to wait an hour, but missing the rail replacement bus that takes triple the time....... I'll take missing a late winner I'm afraid.

Leaving early, for whatever reason IMO is rude and disrespectful to the players on the pitch. Individuals may justify their reason to leave early to get to their bus, train, job, birth of their 1st child, but to witness people streaming for the exits rather than staying to the end and applauding the team off the pitch (regardless of the result) must be disheartening for the players.

Archived