IGNORED

Back In Training Today

Taz

4 minutes ago, Taz said:

Have just seen on Facebook that both Smith and Kalas are back in training.

No need to rush them back, but how good will our squad look with those two back in it (along with Dasilva and Nagy!).

I spoke with Korey on Wednesday night (he was co-commentator and sits half a dozen seats away from us).

He;s running into grass, but not fully training.  Said he needs to get back full training first then build his fitness / sharpness.  He’s still several weeks away.

Just to add, he really is a friendly guy, always makes time to chat.

41 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I spoke with Korey on Wednesday night (he was co-commentator and sits half a dozen seats away from us).

He;s running into grass, but not fully training.  Said he needs to get back full training first then build his fitness / sharpness.  He’s still several weeks away.

He was kicking a ball about in the clip today so not full training but not too far I would say. Maybe closer than he thought? No need to rush however.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

It's worth watching the Charlton game back just to here his comments. He was easily the best co-comm we've had this season. Really good at spotting and explaining our shifts in tactics, and Charlton's as well.

I sat in front of him and a bunch of other players (Walsh, Webster, Maenpaa etc) in Tampa for the pre-season and heard the same. The others were generally chatting and not really watching but Smith kept commenting quietly to himself, watching the play, encouraging the players. 

He's a credit to the club.

Archived