IGNORED

What planet is this guy on?

Robbored

Oh, another fishing trip. Imagine our collective shock. 

But let’s entertain it.

Considering his side beat a pretty good team who play in one of the elite leagues of Europe, I imagine it was an excellent performance.

Our performances against Man City and Man Utd were premier league quality and we played in the championship. 

What’s the issue?

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Celtic 2-1 Lazio: Neil Lennon says win was 'Champions League quality'..............Has he forgotten that his team play in the SPL?.....

Let them have their 15 minutes of fame, they won't get much further in the competition, so let him have his delusions of grandeur.............then it's back to winning 6-0 every week against the Ross Countys of this world.  The Scottish Premiership  is basically Celtic and Rangers playing each other, nothing else is really relavant?

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Celtic 2-1 Lazio: Neil Lennon says win was 'Champions League quality'..............Has he forgotten that his team play in the SPL?.....

It was a great game against very good opponents, you can't beat a last minute winner, not sure what your point is though

8 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

It was a great game against very good opponents, you can't beat a last minute winner, not sure what your point is though

Doesn’t have one, just wanted to make another trolling thread. The online equivalent of loving the sound of your own voice. 

Our winning goal v Charlton was described on Quest as "Premier League quality" yet we play in the Championship. Same difference.

I don't like Lennon but I don't have any issue with his comparison. We all exaggerate for effect. Why, only last night, after we'd made love (again), I told Jennifer Aniston  "That was out of this world" but it was really only ok.

10 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Our winning goal v Charlton was described on Quest as "Premier League quality" yet we play in the Championship. Same difference.

I don't like Lennon but I don't have any issue with his comparison. We all exaggerate for effect. Why, only last night, after we'd made love (again), I told Jennifer Aniston  "That was out of this world" but it was really only ok.

Hahahaha !! :rofl2br:

24 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not going to actually engage in the debate you started then Robbo? Just going to keep dishing out childish emojis rather than argue the points you allegedly want to discuss? 

86....you’re an experienced poster on here and therefore you’ll be well aware of my disdain for Scottish football and when I saw the BBC quote from Lennon I laughed out loud..........:rofl2br:

Guys like him are either one eyed or delusional when they big up Scottish football. Do they really not see how crap it is?

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

86....you’re an experienced poster on here and therefore you’ll be well aware of my disdain for Scottish football and when I saw the BBC quote from Lennon I laughed out loud..........:rofl2br:

Guys like him are either one eyed or delusional when they big up Scottish football. Do they really see how crap it is?

Experienced, yes. Makes it really easy to spot bullshit from a mile away. 

So you’re going to ignore all the valid points made that point out why his comments are actually completely reasonable in the circumstances? 

From reading the match reports it seems as though their performance was absolutely fantastic, and they defeated a side who have gone toe to toe with champions league teams already this season. 

So I’ll ask again, what about his comment is inaccurate? Once again I’ll refer you to our performances against Man C and Man U which were without a doubt ‘Premier League quality’ performances, yet we were in the Championship. 

Lennon’s quote was referencing a single performance in which his side played well above their actual level. He didn’t say his team are a champions league team. 

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Just out of interest, when you make love to Jennifer Aniston,  is it just you, on your own, in the room.???

I don’t know why you keep criticising Scottish football really. It’s not like laughing at Man United or a team underachieving with unlimited resources. No need to keep making the same point over and over.

Celtic have a big budget for Scotland obviously, but relatively speaking they don’t have the spending power of most giant European sides so will always have a ceiling. 

Despite that though, both Celtic and Rangers are really well supported clubs and the Old Firm Derby is still the best in British Football.

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Out of interest, Rudolf, if Jennifer Anniston was only ok, who've been the fillies you have really been impressed with performance wise, only I'm thinking of laying a few famous chicks myself but don't want to bother with the ones who are just ok?

4 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Out of interest, Rudolf, if Jennifer Anniston was only ok, who've been the fillies you have really been impressed with performance wise, only I'm thinking of laying a few famous chicks myself but don't want to bother with the ones who are just ok?

A gentleman never kisses and tells. Rachel Riley ;)

Archived