IGNORED

What planet is this guy on?

Robbored

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

86....you’re an experienced poster on here and therefore you’ll be well aware of my disdain for Scottish football and when I saw the BBC quote from Lennon I laughed out loud..........:rofl2br:

Guys like him are either one eyed or delusional when they big up Scottish football. Do they really not see how crap it is?

He’s not bigging up Scottish football though. 

17 hours ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Robbored, you hate Scottish football or think it’s shite, whatever. You mention it an awful lot on here and rarely ever in context, now you start a thread about it....I actually think you get unnecessary personal stick on here from a couple of posters but for the love of god please shut up about Scottish football.

Or just shut the **** up, completely.

On 25/10/2019 at 12:11, maxjak said:

Let them have their 15 minutes of fame, they won't get much further in the competition, so let him have his delusions of grandeur.............then it's back to winning 6-0 every week against the Ross Countys of this world.  The Scottish Premiership  is basically Celtic and Rangers playing each other, nothing else is really relavant?

Are there multiple teams called Ross County in the SPL ? 

It's such a weird thing to say "the Ross Countys of this world".

3 minutes ago, Super said:

I couldn't work out last night whether Celtic played really well or Lazio were complete dog shit. @Robbored??

I only caught a few mins of the game in the Bear at Hotwells before heading off to the Rassary for a curry with my son and daughter so can’t comment but my guess is that Lazio were dog shit.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I only caught a few mins of the game in the Bear at Hotwells before heading off to the Rassary for a curry with my son and daughter so can’t comment but my guess is that Lazio were dog shit.

Maybe Scottish Football is back?

Archived