IGNORED

naggy homesick

big dosser

yeah good friend of yours or this shite post an hour ago on Twitter...by the way 2-0 Bolton ??

Reports show that #BristolCity midfielder Ádám Nagy has terminated his contract at the Robins due to feeling homesick and wanting to return back to his home nation in Hungary. Nagy had previously been out injured for 3 months.

I doubt if it’s homesickness, as people have said he hasn’t been a resident of Hungary for a while, but maybe his home is still Italy?

I think if he had been fit and playing this rumour would never have arisen. However, if there is any unrest at all it maybe that he got injured ( bad luck on his part as so early at his new club) but then went on international duty against the clubs wishes and not come back any better, I think this has been said by the club not rumour and gossip? 

He maybe a bit hacked off that the club are annoyed with him, but let’s face it if he was fit he would be in the team. 

Verdict: Rubbish rumour, must try harder.

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

With a source this reliable, I'm sold...

I am sure their 25 followers hang on their every word.

Not confirmed on the OS yet though. 

Probably waiting to announce it at the same time as confirming that Massengo will go to Chelsea in January, under the arrangement we made when we bought him on their behalf.

17 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Fake news!

This thread goes onto suggest, or poster in the thread suggests that Nagy back for Cardiff away!

That Twitter account, also suggests that- Afobe still in Bristol and recovering.

I did not see that report and as I said its a good source or I would not have put it who I trust if he is wrong so be it.lets see before we start making a judgement,

23 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

It is weird that the club haven’t really commented on his injury unless I’ve missed it. 

I read somewhere today (but getting old and can’t think where) that he has seen one of the leading consultants on ankle injuries and had an injection on Sunday that will keep him out for 10 days (unless this is old news and I’ve just caught up finally !? ?)

5 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

You post some shit mind, almost as if you dont support the club ..?

I will send you some pics of my ashton gate bar in my garden  which has all my shirts framed from 82 also the jaki t shirt from Clevedon cheesley shirt signed 2 Williams seats signed programme from the blackburn game Drysdale cheesley gillies casley Sweeney tainton sadley no Gerry gow also a teamsheet from 24.11.70 v Fulham 

Gibson drivesdale merrick gow rooks parr skirton garland gally tainton sharpe sub broomfield signed of by sir alan dicks is that good enough proof for you

49 minutes ago, forestofdean said:

a very good source of mine who works for a certain radio station thinks naggy may be having contract terminated due to feeling homesick and not enjoying himself. 

19 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

You post some shit mind, almost as if you dont support the club ..?

Forest of Green??

4 minutes ago, forestofdean said:

I will send you some pics of my ashton gate bar in my garden  which has all my shirts framed from 82 also the jaki t shirt from Clevedon cheesley shirt signed 2 Williams seats signed programme from the blackburn game Drysdale cheesley gillies casley Sweeney tainton sadley no Gerry gow also a teamsheet from 24.11.70 v Fulham 

Gibson drivesdale merrick gow rooks parr skirton garland gally tainton sharpe sub broomfield signed of by sir alan dicks is that good enough proof for you

Go on then.

Archived