IGNORED

naggy homesick

big dosser

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I thought more but, you get my drift.

You don't just cancel contracts after paying a hefty fee. If there is another club interested then maybe, but  find all of this very unlikely

Gianluca DI Marzio reckoned about 2.5m euros. Seen that roughly translated at that time as £2.3m.

Anyway yes, price aside- agreed! Unless there was a serious injury or a player suddenly retired, this wouldn't happen- quite right.

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Fake news!

This thread goes onto suggest, or poster in the thread suggests that Nagy back for Cardiff away!

That Twitter account, also suggests that- Afobe still in Bristol and recovering.

Squash the rumour, Quash the rumour.  It's a rich language.

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Thought it was around £2.3m?

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I thought more but, you get my drift.

You don't just cancel contracts after paying a hefty fee. If there is another club interested then maybe, but  find all of this very unlikely

If the contract was terminated we'd be paying up his wages for the remainder, or at least a compensation amount.

But termination of a contract because of homesickness is extreme. A far more likely solution would be to find him a transfer at the next window.

Think it's a load of nonsense though.

Wow....I'm amazed how imagination is running wild there...must be something in the air. He wasn't homesick between the age of 14-17 in Spain, alone, without his parents; not between 21-24 in Italy but suddenly ( may I share an actual fact: 3 weeks after his girlfriend quit her job in Budapest and moved to Bristol City as well) he is homesick.  Great forum this. ?

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

If the contract was terminated we'd be paying up his wages for the remainder, or at least a compensation amount.

But termination of a contract because of homesickness is extreme. A far more likely solution would be to find him a transfer at the next window.

Think it's a load of nonsense though.

Surely only if we decided it- if a player requests it, why should the club pay them a penny! Goodwill aside.

3 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

Wow....I'm amazed how imagination is running wild there...must be something in the air. He wasn't homesick between the age of 14-17 in Spain, alone, without his parents; not between 21-24 in Italy but suddenly ( may I share an actual fact: 3 weeks after his girlfriend quit her job in Budapest and moved to Bristol City as well) he is homesick.  Great forum this. ?

Great is not always the term I would use! :laugh:!! Any Nagy news @Hunsupport we are going to need him soon.

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Albert Adomah declined a race with me in the car park when I spoke to him at the open training session in 2013. (And then left for Middlesbrough about a week or so later)

I'll take the prize now.

Hold your horses.... Nagy recently told me....

How about this theory? His girlfriend quit her job in Budapest. If she's now in Bristol chances are she hasn't found another job yet so could be spending a lot of time around the home. He's been off work due to this injury, not a lot of Hungarian interest stuff on TV.

Maybe it's her that is sick of his "bone"?

I'll get my coat...

2 minutes ago, BS3City said:

How about this theory? His girlfriend quit her job in Budapest. If she's now in Bristol chances are she hasn't found another job yet so could be spending a lot of time around the home. He's been off work due to this injury, not a lot of Hungarian interest stuff on TV.

Maybe it's her that is sick of his "bone"?

I'll get my coat...

Long-winded, but good.

1 hour ago, forestofdean said:

I did not see that report and as I said its a good source or I would not have put it who I trust if he is wrong so be it.lets see before we start making a judgement,

Maybe you should've taken your own advice...

59 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

Unless I had a very weird dream, I’m sure LJ said Nagy has an extra bone in his ankle from when he was a child which has made recovery a bit more complicated. 

All a bit strange but he will be back soon I’m sure

1 hour ago, Meh said:

I read somewhere today (but getting old and can’t think where) that he has seen one of the leading consultants on ankle injuries and had an injection on Sunday that will keep him out for 10 days (unless this is old news and I’ve just caught up finally !? ?)

Yes, both right. LJ said all this in a radio interview.

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

It is weird that the club haven’t really commented on his injury unless I’ve missed it. 

⬇️

1 hour ago, Meh said:

I read somewhere today (but getting old and can’t think where) that he has seen one of the leading consultants on ankle injuries and had an injection on Sunday that will keep him out for 10 days (unless this is old news and I’ve just caught up finally !? ?)

No, that is correct....think LJ mentioned it last week / weekend....which probably means he’ll miss Sunday, but with all going well, be back next week.

42 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Hasn't he got a young baby?  I thought someone posted an Instagram thingy with a baby.  That would likely make him homesick.

Although he might just have been kissing the nearest baby like a politician.

Rodri is the one with the new baby....10 days old when he signed (Rodri - not his baby).  Not sure if Adam does?

17 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

⬆️ Thus guy knows more than about Nagy than all of us.

9 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

I know as much as LJ told a few days ago, no more. But until we wait here's his girlfriend, watching her may help ease the tension here...

67489768_2372547556157927_7912806025101487905_n.jpg

Is that the underpass by the old Evening Post building? ?

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️

No, that is correct....think LJ mentioned it last week / weekend....which probably means he’ll miss Sunday, but with all going well, be back next week.

Rodri is the one with the new baby....10 days old when he signed (Rodri - not his baby).  Not sure if Adam does?

⬆️ Thus guy knows more than about Nagy than all of us.

Is that the underpass by the old Evening Post building? ?

No, it's in Budapest downtown at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. She worked there as some Special Events Executive or something like that.

27 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Albert Adomah declined a race with me in the car park when I spoke to him at the open training session in 2013. (And then left for Middlesbrough about a week or so later)

I'll take the prize now.

I  saw the entire first team squad at ashton gate gate.  They even played football for me! 

31 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Albert Adomah declined a race with me in the car park when I spoke to him at the open training session in 2013.

Only because you gave him just a 10 metre start!

Archived