IGNORED

Must be Gig season

1960maaan

Missed tickets for Weller in Amsterdam, would have been a good trip, but got tickets for Nick Cave in Cardiff, never seen him before very excited.

On another note, the wife has got me to agree to see someone of her choice, as I have taken her to the likes of Billy Bragg, The Men they Couldn't hang , Jon Otway etc. Just been told "we" have tickets for Rick chiffon' Astley. Might make her use the Half Man Half Biscuit ticket I got her.

41 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Missed tickets for Weller in Amsterdam, would have been a good trip, but got tickets for Nick Cave in Cardiff, never seen him before very excited.

On another note, the wife has got me to agree to see someone of her choice, as I have taken her to the likes of Billy Bragg, The Men they Couldn't hang , Jon Otway etc. Just been told "we" have tickets for Rick chiffon' Astley. Might make her use the Half Man Half Biscuit ticket I got her.

Tempted by Nick Cave too. Next up for me, after Shiiine at Butlins, is the Happy Mondays. Pretty much need to toss a coin as to how that will go.

10 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Tempted by Nick Cave too. Next up for me, after Shiiine at Butlins, is the Happy Mondays. Pretty much need to toss a coin as to how that will go.

Never a fan of the Mondays, but did think about it. 

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Never a fan of the Mondays, but did think about it. 

Love the Mondays, absolutely filthy acid house /indie /punk rock crossover / pills 'n' thrills 'n' Italia 90 bliss. 

However, speaking of punk rock, Stiff Little Fingers at the Academy as usual next March.

This is an essential annual institution for me, must have seen SLF at least 25 times over the past 40 years and they sound better than ever. Definitely do it. 

3 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Love the Mondays, absolutely filthy acid house /indie /punk rock crossover / pills 'n' thrills 'n' Italia 90 bliss. 

However, speaking of punk rock, Stiff Little Fingers at the Academy as usual next March.

This is an essential annual institution for me, must have seen SLF at least 25 times over the past 40 years and they sound better than ever. Definitely do it. 

Don't think I've seen SLF since Foxton left.

Archived