IGNORED

WIGAN ATHLETIC- No trains between Gloucester and Temple Meads

Steve Watts

Just a heads up that there are no trains this weekend from Yate due to engineering works at Parkway. 

Not sure if trains will run from Parkway, but I know there are a lot of people get the train from Yate, so figured I'd mention it. They'll be running buses, but you may want to leave a bit earlier.

10 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Just a heads up that there are no trains this weekend from Yate due to engineering works at Parkway. 

Not sure if trains will run from Parkway, but I know there are a lot of people get the train from Yate, so figured I'd mention it. They'll be running buses, but you may want to leave a bit earlier.

Same problem I believe for the Cardiff away game, we have to get to Temple Meads for the train across to the other country!

• Admin
2 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

@Steve Watts and anyone else from Yate, please see below for info

This is the ONLY bus that will get you to the game in time from YATE

image.png

Buses from PARKWAY to TEMPLE MEADS

image.png

image.png

image.png

The FIRST bus back to YATE etc after the game is below

image.png

Thanks @phantom...  Is it worth pinning this thread for a couple of days for those that aren't aware.  (Probably worth editing the title with Parkway also being affected.)  Always a sea of red at Yate getting on the train on match day. 

I only found out by chance as the ticket guy at the station announced it just as a song ended on my phone otherwise I wouldn't have heard and II'd have been none the wiser!

• The topic was pinned

Shame there are no fast trains from Cheltenham/gloucester/cam and Dursley/Yate/Bristol Parkway.

Parson street only decent train departs Bristol temple meads at 12:09 pm.

Can't see many away fans actually travelling from Wigan to the game

although some might travel by train who live nearer to Bristol than Wigan

40 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

I live in Cheltenham and have decided to just walk to and from temple meads instead. It’s slightly longer but not actually too much when you factor in the connection time at the station, the journey and the walk from Parson Street to AG. Just hope it isn’t raining!

I read that as you walking from Cheltenham to Temple Meads and thought it sounds like a lot of time to me. ;) 

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Shame there are no fast trains from Cheltenham/gloucester/cam and Dursley/Yate/Bristol Parkway.

Parson street only decent train departs Bristol temple meads at 12:09 pm.

Can't see many away fans actually travelling from Wigan to the game

although some might travel by train who live nearer to Bristol than Wigan

What's wrong with the other trains? 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived