IGNORED

Wednesday v Leeds

Davefevs

Don’t know how Wednesday aren’t ahead; the jammy Leeds scrotes will probably go on and win now. 

1 minute ago, chucky said:

I wonder if retrospective action will be taken? Should have been a red. 

Unlikely. Nothing happened when Casilla was caught on camera at AG pretending to have been kicked in the face when there was no contact at all. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I have seen it all on Sky now......canned sound to drown out “you’re support is ******* shit”.......

Yep.......at least the commentator didn’t have to apologise........:cool2:

Are some people such snowflakes that they’re offended by profanities heard at a football match? 

Monk has got Wednesday playing like Birmingham, but with a bit more quality.  They look a hard side.  Never seen Bannan work so hard.  Always thought he was a little bit lazy, but he looks very good today.  On this evidence, they will be in the mix.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Monk has got Wednesday playing like Birmingham, but with a bit more quality.  They look a hard side.  Never seen Bannan work so hard.  Always thought he was a little bit lazy, but he looks very good today.  On this evidence, they will be in the mix.

I’ve always rated Bannon. I think he’s very classy creative midfielder and would love to have seen him in a City shirt 

That ain’t going happen now tho.....

18 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Win 7-0 tomorrow and Baggies don't win, we go top.

Neither of those will happen and.......even in the extremely unlikely event that if did, nothing is won in October - unless you’re a Swindon Town fan.....................:rofl2br:

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I know it's early days, but I've already penciled them in. If we finish above them I think we'll be playing Prem footy next season.

Archived