IGNORED

Wednesday v Leeds

Davefevs

13 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I know you love to read about these things.

Eisa didn’t make it a City - end of. Akinde was just the same. Banging them in in the lower leagues but was able to reach Championship standard.

Everyone knows that there is a huge gulf in quality  between Lower leagues football and the Championship.

18 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Eisa didn’t make it a City - end of. Akinde was just the same. Banging them in in the lower leagues but was able to reach Championship standard.

Everyone knows that there is a huge gulf in quality  between Lower leagues football and the Championship.

Eisa isn't playing in the National League South. Pretty sure Peterborough were top of League 1 at 3pm today. If the gulf in class is as big as you say, how come we got turned over 3-0 the other week by Luton and had a bloody tough game against Charlton on Wed? Two teams who have just come up from where Eisa's current club currently sit?

I think it's very much a wait and see, but if he keeps his current ratio up; he'll end up on around 25 league goals + come May. Jack Marriott scored a similar amount at the same club only 18 months ago, and moved to Derby for over 3 million.

I'm convinced he'd score more in the Champ than Weimann, if given the same amount of game time. 

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Apart from our scouting team, evidently

Archived