IGNORED

Predictamondaymorning Table ...

WhistleHappy

After this mornings Weds/Leeds draw it make this weekends table interesting for us, the possibility of going second (even if in reality it means little at this stage of the season) creates a bit of extra buzz around Sundays result....

So anyone want to predict what the Championship Table will look like on Monday morning after the conclusion of this weekends fixtures? 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

West Brom

City

Leeds

Fulham

Sheffield Wednesday

QPR

Is my top 6...

That's impossible! If Fulham draw they're below Leeds & Wednesday, if they win they're above Leeds on GD.

I'm out walking so may be being slow!

2 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

That's impossible! If Fulham draw they're below Leeds & Wednesday, if they win they're above Leeds on GD.

I'm out walking so may be being slow!

Nope you are right, I’m listening to the rugby whilst trying to concentrate on a table. Never going to work!

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Nope you are right, I’m listening to the rugby whilst trying to concentrate on a table. Never going to work!

Fulham red card for their keeper. Hopefully we're both wrong in one way or another & Fulham aren't even in the top 6.

7 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

After this mornings Weds/Leeds draw it make this weekends table interesting for us, the possibility of going second (even if in reality it means little at this stage of the season) creates a bit of extra buzz around Sundays result....

So anyone want to predict what the Championship Table will look like on Monday morning after the conclusion of this weekends fixtures? 

You're getting excited because you see us winning tomorrow, aren't you? 

Archived