IGNORED

Wigan Athletic (h) Sunday 13:30 - What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

On 26/10/2019 at 18:46, ncnsbcfc said:

Thanks for this Dave.

Not sure how tomorrow is going to pan out. We're down to bare bones a bit squad wise; and there's a few that could do with a rest (especially Massongo).

I'm guessing we will start with Rhodri up front, with Semenyeo on the bench; after his failed audition on Wed.

The other decision to make it is about the wingers.

For me, they won't work with the likes of Rhodri and Weimann up front. I'd be more inclined to go with the diamond formation that we ended the Charlton game with.

Palmer would come in for either Eliason or COD. I'm guessing Eliasson as COD would be seen as working better in the diamond.

As for the back 4, it is of course as you were. In an ideal world, Rowe would come into CM to give Massengo a rest. But the only other option at Lb would be COD; and I think that's a risk too far.

So looking forward to some of the injured guys coming back. As it'll be like fresh signings into the mix in the run up to the January window.

Wigan will be strong and organised, and hard to break down. I can see there being one hoal in it i reckon. Fingers crossed its to us.

Well I think I pretty got much the team right, apart from Baker.

The boys looked absolutely shattered out there today, and running on empty.

8 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

Well I think I pretty got much the team right, apart from Baker.

The boys looked absolutely shattered out there today, and running on empty.

Yep. We have great squad depth to be able to deal with the fatigue but that only counts for something when they’re not all out injured ?

Archived