IGNORED

What a B E A utiful day for football

Meh

I have a feeling that Brownhill’s late late goal may prove to be a turning point in our season. We were so bad against Luton and could have easily lost to Charlton which could have knocked us down into mid table with an injury crisis and shot confidence. However we are now playing a beatable side at home to send us into second. Such are the fine margins of the championship! I think we will get at them on the front foot early today and win by a few goals. You reds 

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

I thought this was going toe a Ken Dodd tribute thread.

I took the title or the start of it from Bruce Almighty which is a great film but bettered by Evan Almighty in my view.

The last line in the thread was of course from one of the greatest films ever in Forrest Gump.

I am genuinely talking crap passing the day as I am so up for today’s game and this season in general.

The force is strong with us - always

18 hours ago, pl00peh91 said:

I have a feeling that Brownhill’s late late goal may prove to be a turning point in our season. We were so bad against Luton and could have easily lost to Charlton which could have knocked us down into mid table with an injury crisis and shot confidence. However we are now playing a beatable side at home to send us into second. Such are the fine margins of the championship! I think we will get at them on the front foot early today and win by a few goals. You reds 

Oi Oi 

21 hours ago, Meh said:

I took the title or the start of it from Bruce Almighty which is a great film but bettered by Evan Almighty in my view.

Totally agree! Funny how critics can only give it a two star review. Mind you they think Citizen Kane is the best film ever and that there are two teams in Bristol!

INCONCEIVABLE!

Archived