IGNORED

Lost Season Ticket

Clevedon Red

44 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

After today’s match not sure I’m fussed however I did lose my ticket in the dolman stand. I’ll call supporter services but if anyone did pick up in block 31 let me know. Will I need to pay for a replacement does anyone know?

I ended up emailing the much hidden SLO slo@bcfc.co.uk when I lost mine on Wednesday.

He replied within an hour & ordered me another card that was available to pick up from the ticket office today (I didn’t pay anything extra).

I got cut off when trying to sort it out through supporter services on the phone & despite 2 emails earlier on Thursday, I still haven’t had so much as an automated reply to them! So go with emailing the SLO.

Shame the club / SLO don’t see it as important enough for hi to liaise with supporters on here.

11 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I ended up emailing the much hidden SLO slo@bcfc.co.uk when I lost mine on Wednesday.

He replied within an hour & ordered me another card that was available to pick up from the ticket office today (I didn’t pay anything extra).

I got cut off when trying to sort it out through supporter services on the phone & despite 2 emails earlier on Thursday, I still haven’t had so much as an automated reply to them! So go with emailing the SLO.

Shame the club / SLO don’t see it as important enough for hi to liaise with supporters on here.

Cheers dude. 

Archived