IGNORED

Players' car park.

Drew Peacock

On Wednesday I saw someone driving a Ferrari into the car park and revving the engine. I though this chap must be a berk, then saw it was Kalas, so decided  he was a very sensible person just revving the engine to ensure nobody was bumped by the car 

10 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

On Wednesday I saw someone driving a Ferrari into the car park and reviving the engine. I though this chap must be a berk, then saw it was Kalas, so decided  he was a very sensible person just revving the engine to ensure nobody was bumped by the car 

Did he revive it in the end? And was he wearing overalls?

16 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

On Wednesday I saw someone driving a Ferrari into the car park and revving the engine. I though this chap must be a berk, then saw it was Kalas, so decided  he was a very sensible person just revving the engine to ensure nobody was bumped by the car 

Love the word berk. Im guessing you are a 50+ gentleman?!?

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

COD used to have a Merc, but now has a Range Rover, COD 11.  Fam has a black Merc with a French plate. Kalas has a Ferrari.

J DS will need something with a booster seat so that he can see over the steering wheel.

massengo might have an fs1e? dx of course

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s actually very offensive - an abbreviation of the Cockney rhyming slang “Royal Berkshire Hunt...” - you’re welcome! ??

That’s why they aren’t allowed to use it in Parliament. Look it up if you don’t believe me...

3 hours ago, Red94 said:

Kalas has the Ferrari not sure on the Aston though. 

I was taken to Arsenal vs Liverpool in the champions league once ... it wasn’t a brill game. Walking out after I saw most of the Arsenal players drive out of the underground players’ car park at their stadium - the usual array of Maseratis, Porsches and Ferrari was on show .... and then Kolo Toure drove out in a Ford Focus containing his wife and kids - I kinda respected him after that - he may have had a serious motor at home but didn’t rub supporters’ noses in it at the stadium ...

3 hours ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

The Aston is Ashley Williams...

This is correct. Kalas used to have a white Bentley but lately has driven a Ferrari.

A few games ago, when we were looking for a striker after Afobe got injured, some fans caught sight of a big black car being driven out of the players car park with a personalised plate. Some fans went chasing after the car thinking it was a new striker who had been watching us...only to find a bemused Mark Ashton at the wheel ?

Archived