IGNORED

Players' car park.

Drew Peacock

15 hours ago, shelts said:

I always used to like the yellow Megan’s a few years ago that some of our players had 

Yep. City Motors did a sponsorship deal and the first team had Megane convertibles on loan. Scott Murray used to boot his up North St. Banana yellow it was. 

16 hours ago, nickolas said:

Love the word berk. Im guessing you are a 50+ gentleman?!?

Berk is Cockney rhyming slang for ‘ Berkeley Hunt ‘ .

I’ll leave you to work it out ...

9 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Yep. City Motors did a sponsorship deal and the first team had Megane convertibles on loan. Scott Murray used to boot his up North St. Banana yellow it was. 

I don’t recall North Street ever being banana yellow.

• Admin
19 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

COD used to have a Merc, but now has a Range Rover, COD 11.  Fam has a black Merc with a French plate. Kalas has a Ferrari.

J DS will need something with a booster seat so that he can see over the steering wheel.

Sorry to be pedantic, but it is 11 COD

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Berk is Cockney rhyming slang for ‘ Berkeley Hunt ‘ .

I’ll leave you to work it out ...

I don’t recall North Street ever being banana yellow.

No working out required thanks. 
Purely saying i like the term as its seems To be an older gent’s saying as my dad always says it!

7 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Remember one time Scotty during a break in the game ran to the touch line.. you’d presume to receive instructions or take on water. Nope, it had started raining and he had to ask someone to go put the roof up on said megane 

16 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

The Gas have their own sponsorship deal going now. On a smaller scale, of course.

Image result for shriners cars"

On 27/10/2019 at 19:54, redsquirrel said:

massengo might have an fs1e? dx of course

Price they go for now mind. I wish I’d never sold mine as it was an absolute minter 

4 hours ago, TomF said:

Price they go for now mind. I wish I’d never sold mine as it was an absolute minter 

I had a pre-restricted r reg  two/four. was the same as the dx range but had a drum front brake. ohm468r.  loved it 

my brother has one that he still uses.hes got the goldy coloured original m reg version with the white pin striped on the tank

On 27/10/2019 at 17:05, wendyredredrobin said:

J DS will need something with a booster seat so that he can see over the steering wheel.

One of the player cars in the car park had two booster seats in the back. Assume he gives Jay and Lee a lift in each time.

On 29/10/2019 at 18:08, Rossi the Robin said:

And it’s overdue it’s MOT

94D02814-968B-4548-80A8-BB4FC5A84749.png

Range Rovers are actual dog shit though. Would fail any MOT. So unreliable. The old school Landies used to be good but even the newish Defenders were poor. Now they've "reinvented" the Defender and it will be no doubt awful.

Insurance group 47 too, ouch. How much must be be paying at his age!*

*Obviously he isn’t alone, all the players must be in a similar boat ( or rather car) but more money than sense comes to mind as I’m ‘old Skool ‘?

Archived