IGNORED

COD

Alex_BCFC

Will try and be positive in amongst a lot of doom and gloom on here (despite being 6th with an injury crisis).

Thought O’Dowda was really good in 2nd half today. Went back to doing what he does well and beating his man and getting a cross in. No idea why he stopped doing it but he now needs to do it regularly.

Bentley too deserves credit for his performance - a crucial save at 2-1 down. 

9 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Will try and be positive in amongst a lot of doom and gloom on here (despite being 6th with an injury crisis).

Thought O’Dowda was really good in 2nd half today. Went back to doing what he does well and beating his man and getting a cross in. No idea why he stopped doing it but he now needs to do it regularly.

Bentley too deserves credit for his performance - a crucial save at 2-1 down. 

So greedy from their player for going alone. Square it and it's game over. Team mates not happy.

7 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Was our best player today but it wasn’t a very high benchmark to be up against...dreadful performance but another point.

The fact that I actually noticed CoD tells me that he had a good game. Might be because he played a more centralised role today.

Absolute class today. Considering the work he got through last game, and that some others looked tired. He didn't stop running. Went on some great runs. To be fair he had very little to pass or cross to. Rodri very quiet, Szmodics far too lightweight. Interesting we've seen him a bit in a midfield 2 last 2 games. 

2 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Seems to me that callum is a championship calibre athlete but theres not a lot of end product most of the time. 

I wonder how he would do in the palmer position in centre midfield with 2 proper midfielders behind him. 

Probably would be able to create a lot more than Palmer does! Pity because Palmer shows loads of promise but the edge is not there, ball control poor,  passing weak and showing little of the agility his loan showed, a great pity as it’s not a midfield promise that’s being fulfilled. 
Good to come away with a point with less than half the team firing on all cylinders.

58 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Absolute class today. Considering the work he got through last game, and that some others looked tired. He didn't stop running. Went on some great runs. To be fair he had very little to pass or cross to. Rodri very quiet, Szmodics far too lightweight. Interesting we've seen him a bit in a midfield 2 last 2 games. 

MOTM for me, with Weimann a very close second

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

Agree. First half he played every pass except one backwards.

Slight improvement in second half.

Clearly playing as instructed by Head Coach!

It's funny how everyone sees different things. I thought he was poor too and then LJ mentioned him as having played well.

I only remember him going past his man and crossing once in the 2nd half. Then he massively over-hit the cross which is not unusual. However I did lose the sky picture after 80 mins - I can only assume he did a Raheem Sterling impression for the last ten.

Archived