IGNORED

Dirty Protest - South Stand Toilets?

Ziderarmy

Pre match it appears in the “gentleman’s” toilets someone decided to have a dirty protest outside the cubicle in the toilets by block 21.

Others then proceeded to march through it into the concourse.

A few weeks back I’m told by the steward at half time that a shit stained pair of boxers and jeans were also found in those toilets.

Whats wrong with some people? 

26 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Pre match it appears in the “gentleman’s” toilets someone decided to have a dirty protest outside the cubicle in the toilets by block 21.

A few weeks back I’m told by the steward at half time that a shit stained pair of boxers and jeans were also found in those toilets.

Shit Heads … some people take things far too literally, arseholes! 

2 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

It was disgusting. I can’t believe what the steward told me mind, they found a pair of 44 inch waist jeans and boxers both shit stained in the toilet. Like the steward said what did this person (animal) wear to leave? 

... skinning up in the bogs?  thats definitely illegal .

50 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Can you please tell me who I need to contact to collect my boxers and jeans please 

48 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

It was disgusting. I can’t believe what the steward told me mind, they found a pair of 44 inch waist jeans and boxers both shit stained in the toilet. Like the steward said what did this person (animal) wear to leave? 

Nobody noticed a pregnant looking pissed up bloke wandering around the South Stand ‘plums out’?

**** me

6 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

Has it even been considered that this person might have chronic bowel problems that don’t give you much warning in the toilet department?

No, cause surely in that case you wouldn’t go into a toilet and shit just outside the door as the cubicles we’re engaged? Do you have experience in said condition? 

28 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Do tell more? Was he after his jeans? 

Are you a 44 inch waist? I fear this could end up cinders shoe... ? 

7 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

No, cause surely in that case you wouldn’t go into a toilet and shit just outside the door as the cubicles we’re engaged? Do you have experience in said condition?  

I’m just speculating as to explanations why this might have occurred, it might have been some disgusting, pissed up mess or as I suggested someone with an uncontrollable condition.

I am speaking from experience as having lived with ulcerative colitis for 20 years you always need to be near a toilet as if you are having a flare up, you don’t get much indication of when it will strike.

Mickey Flanagan probably describes it best when he talks about getting Delhi belly - you have about 5 seconds before you think you’re going to shit yourself and actually shitting yourself. Public situations can be a nightmare, especially if access to the toilets are not readily available.

8 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

I’m just speculating as to explanations why this might have occurred, it might have been some disgusting, pissed up mess or as I suggested someone with an uncontrollable condition.

I am speaking from experience as having lived with ulcerative colitis for 20 years you always need to be near a toilet as if you are having a flare up, you don’t get much indication of when it will strike.

Mickey Flanagan probably describes it best when he talks about getting Delhi belly - you have about 5 seconds before you think you’re going to shit yourself and actually shitting yourself. Public situations can be a nightmare, especially if access to the toilets are not readily available.

So it was you then mate. Why not just hold your hands up? 

10 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

So it was you then mate. Why not just hold your hands up? 

If it was me, do you honestly think I’d be commenting on it? It’s not a nice place to be but luckily I’m currently in remission so don’t have the symptoms, but well done for your thoughtful consideration.

28 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

then surely if you are having a flare up,you wouldn't risk going somewhere with lengthy access to toilets and the risk of an accident in front of 20000 people?

13 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

then surely if you are having a flare up,you wouldn't risk going somewhere with lengthy access to toilets and the risk of an accident in front of 20000 people?

That’s right - if you are unwell then you should just shut yourself off from society until you feel better

1 hour ago, Scare_Man said:

You would suspect that someone with a condition like that would likely have made someone aware of the mess where as drunk person probably wouldn't. 

Archived