IGNORED

Who will Kalas replace?

Sturny

39 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Baker I reckon.

You're kidding- how many more will we get??

Happened about 30 seconds before the end of the half, went in for a challenge with someone and they think he hyper-extended his knee, you could see him struggling after and didn't go straight down the tunnel, however LJ seemed optimistic on the radio that it was just one that stopped him playing more in that game rather than keeping him out. 

I don't see it being Baker, unless Williams is happy stepping across to LCB. Baker adds natural balance , and when TM played there early in the season he looked uncomfortable. He can do a job there, but I'd like to think we were thinking a step higher than a player that can do a job.
I think Moore has done pretty well, but I don't like the Hollywood type pass he try to play every now and again.

13 hours ago, hodge said:

Happened about 30 seconds before the end of the half, went in for a challenge with someone and they think he hyper-extended his knee, you could see him struggling after and didn't go straight down the tunnel, however LJ seemed optimistic on the radio that it was just one that stopped him playing more in that game rather than keeping him out. 

It was in a collision with Palmer who caught him on the side of the knee

Archived