IGNORED

Barnsley... pay on the night?

A Horse With No Name

12 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

There`s no need for a beamback if the game`s on Sky though.

Yes, I know.

Couldn't do a beamback for Barnsley anyway as not a chance it sells out. Cardiff? Again, why do one when it's on Sky- just don't know how that all fits with rights issues etc these days.

Remember in the Red and White Bar, Cardiff away standard Sky game 2002- none of this red button stuff, allowed to broadcast this but not that etc, nice and simple!

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Yes, I know.

Couldn't do a beamback for Barnsley anyway as not a chance it sells out. Cardiff? Again, why do one when it's on Sky- just don't know how that all fits with rights issues etc these days.

Remember in the Red and White Bar, Cardiff away standard Sky game 2002- none of this red button stuff, allowed to broadcast this but not that etc, nice and simple!

We must have a license though otherwise we couldn't show any Sky games in the concourse. It surely can`t make any difference who`s playing.

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

We must have a license though otherwise we couldn't show any Sky games in the concourse. It surely can`t make any difference who`s playing.

Would have thought so, but never be sure these days with rights issues.

I don't see why it shouldn't be showing the Cardiff game certainly, Barnsley like I say same night as a rugby game so that would likely be on in a bar or such.

15 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Have fun!

I think you’ve misunderstood the current modern day child. They won’t have any interest in what I’m doing and will have their face buried in whichever device they bring with them !!

Archived