IGNORED

Our Swedish Friends

Superjack

17 minutes ago, Superjack said:

I actually met Tommy and his mates tonight. They visited my pub.

Lovely to see you guys. Hope that you enjoyed your curry next door. ?⚽?

Hi Super,

1) where is your pub will visit when in area.

2) is the curry house fully licensed as I as I lived above a pub whilst still working a few years ago in the midlands where pub would let you take your beer to the unlicensed curry house (return glasses or pop back for more) or bring your curry too the pub

depended on what football was being shown man red, liver ,villa , man blue or Nuke Brown(not racist) no city

3) the beer was much better(sorry)

15 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Hi Super,

1) where is your pub will visit when in area.

2) is the curry house fully licensed as I as I lived above a pub whilst still working a few years ago in the midlands where pub would let you take your beer to the unlicensed curry house (return glasses or pop back for more) or bring your curry too the pub

depended on what football was being shown man red, liver ,villa , man blue or Nuke Brown(not racist) no city

3) the beer was much better(sorry)

Hi Reddoh.

I would rather not give the name of the pub on here, but it is a little pub in Redland. We don't have televisions so don't show sport, but the curry house next door is indeed licensed. ?

Presuming our Swedish friends took in the Wigan game I've noticed they seem unfortunate in picking duff games to come over and watch over the years.

Just as well they like English pubs as well and seem to spend the majority of their visit making good use of them!

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Presuming our Swedish friends took in the Wigan game I've noticed they seem unfortunate in picking duff games to come over and watch over the years.

Just as well they like English pubs as well and seem to spend the majority of their visit making good use of them!

So far Ive seen two games at the Gate. Leeds1-3 and Wigan 2-2. Next time probably a win. Will look at the Barnsley on telly, hope for 3 points there.

13 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I flew over here with them when we played Sheff Weds. That was a bad game as well. They brought their wives with them, who enjoyed good shopping time, and everybody made good use of the favourable exchange rate and cheap alcohol, that you can actually buy in any supermarket!  ?    It's government controlled over there.  

They're a great bunch and a credit to our club!

7 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

So far Ive seen two games at the Gate. Leeds1-3 and Wigan 2-2. Next time probably a win. Will look at the Barnsley on telly, hope for 3 points there.

Hope so for your sake G-s - well, all our sakes! 

Your efforts to come over and watch City deserve more than we saw on Sunday and hopefully you'll be better rewarded next time.

38 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I mean they got to see an Eliasson corner assist so I assume they went home happy.

3 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Hope so for your sake G-s - well, all our sakes! 

Your efforts to come over and watch City deserve more than we saw on Sunday and hopefully you'll be better rewarded next time.

Yes, most of us have Robins TV and we know that City can play good football. The Wigan game was not good and I think Wigan were the better team. They got the midfield and understod the lack of pace our defence have. The Charlton game also showed how are opponents with long balls  came thru our defence. Think its gonna be better when Nagy is back. Dasilva, Kalas, Smith and Nagy still missing and we are top six. It shows that we have a team who is hard to beat. COYR!!!

7 hours ago, Stortz said:

Hmm, pubs near curry houses in Redland with no tellies. 

There's Chums on Chandos Road, or the Brewhouse and Kitchen on Cotham Hill, but the latter is pretty big.

I'm going for Chums, what do I win @Superjack?

A clue would be the comfort of the seats. Chums has the most uncomfortable DIY wooden benches, along one wall, of any pub in Bristol. Good beer though and a good curry next door. 

7 hours ago, Stortz said:

Hmm, pubs near curry houses in Redland with no tellies. 

There's Chums on Chandos Road, or the Brewhouse and Kitchen on Cotham Hill, but the latter is pretty big.

I'm going for Chums, what do I win @Superjack?

Anyone would think you like a drink with knowledge like that ?

17 hours ago, Superjack said:

Hi Reddoh.

I would rather not give the name of the pub on here, but it is a little pub in Redland. We don't have televisions so don't show sport, but the curry house next door is indeed licensed. ?

Ahh the micro brewery on chandos rd!

?

On 29/10/2019 at 00:37, Superjack said:

I actually met Tommy and his mates tonight. They visited my pub.

Lovely to see you guys. Hope that you enjoyed your curry next door. ?⚽?

Woohoo.  Shut the pub, do cart wheels down the road, it's clear you are in profit this week... ?

On 29/10/2019 at 01:26, Superjack said:

Hi Reddoh.

Forget that.  You are obviously in the Witness Protection Programme.  Don't do any cart wheels.

Archived