IGNORED

Fulham away : Ticket details now announced

BCFC1512

Going off on a tangent... I used to live in Putney, just down the road from the Fulham ground. One Saturday at five to three, I was walking down the road near my house when a car pulled over. Inside was a very fed-up looking couple in Plymouth Argyle shirts.

The bloke wound down the window and said: 'Can you tell us how to get to the stadium mate?' I said 'Fulham?' He said 'Millwall.' 

4 minutes ago, kivsy said:

#announcefulham 

probably on sale at 2am for season ticket holders 

members 3 am 

and a twitter announcement at 9am saying all tickets sold out  ! 

That would be funny if not probably true

• Admin

City’s visit to Fulham will go on priority sale online from Monday, November 18th (10am).

Lee Johnson takes his side to Craven Cottage for what always proves a popular away day with City supporters on Saturday, December 7th (3pm KO). The club has received a full allocation of 1,964 tickets for the Sky Bet Championship match.

PRICES

Adult - £30
Senior 65+ - £25
Under-22 - £25
Under-18 - £15

RESTRICTED VIEW PRICES

Adult - £28
Senior 65+ - £23
Under-22 - £23
Under-18 - £13

*Prices are exclusive of fees

*Disabled supporters will get their ticket half price and will receive a free carer ticket if required.

Tickets will go off sale on Friday, December 6th at 2pm.

SALES PERIOD

Season card holders online – Monday, November 18th at 10am
Season card holders phone – Wednesday, November 20th at 10am
Bristol City and Bristol Bears members online – Friday, November 22nd at 10am
Bristol City and Bristol Bears members phone – Monday, November 25th at 10am
General sale online – Wednesday, November 27th at 10am
General sale phone – Friday, November 29th at 10am

COACH TRAVEL

CATS coaches will depart Winterstoke Road car park at 10am on matchday and supporters will not be able to park on site. Seats cost £21 for season card holders and £26 for others.

Bought 16 train tickets so far, before announcements of sale dates. Confident my group will all get tickets as we’re not daft and between us there will be enough trying to buy. It’s not exactly a lottery like tickets for major tournaments or Glastonbury. If you’re a season ticket, or know season ticket holders not using their ID and have access to a smartphone, tablet, laptop etc... on Monday 18th at 10 am then you’re probably going to be successful.

Anyone moaning about their reluctance to pay for public transport shouldn’t. If you are a season card holder and not a technophobe, are able to understand clocks and calendars you should be able to secure a ticket. Worse case scenario, if you’ve paid for transportation but can’t use it, resell it on here or elsewhere.

Or have a nice drive, but don’t blame either club for your reluctance to buy a train ticket or failure to reduce your carbon footprint . By the way, prices are going up as we speak, I’d advise people get in there sooner rather than later.

This will likely be our fourth away sellout of the season, anyone know a year when we’ve had more away sellouts? Going forward in this division or the one above I can see demand outstripping supply for away days regularly, glad I’m a season card holder, feel sorry for those who do more away than home.

Thanks for that zombie. Yes I am a season card holder so should get a ticket at 10am........ or not if the system crashes again like it did for Cardiff. As I will be travelling from S Wales there won’t be much chance of re selling train tickets. Any other bright ideas ?

56 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Thanks for that zombie. Yes I am a season card holder so should get a ticket at 10am........ or not if the system crashes again like it did for Cardiff. As I will be travelling from S Wales there won’t be much chance of re selling train tickets. Any other bright ideas ?

You can get your money back on your train tickets,  did it last season when they moved Derby to a Friday night.

52 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

The crash was a nightmare. Hopefully we don’t get a repeat.

Any other ideas? Split ticketing? Buy your train tickets to TM, then TM to Paddington, then you should be able to sell that part of the journey to a fellow City fan, might even save a few pound as any who splits train tickets can confirm. I’m sure if you’re trying to get tickets on day 1 you’ll be fine, I’m counting on it as I’ve bought mine already. Alternatively, have a nice day in London on the piss or doing touristy stuff.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

You can get your money back on your train tickets,  did it last season when they moved Derby to a Friday night.

Or you could get a refund Sir Geoff, cheers Vincent. No excuses for fans our not to purchase train tickets, that is unless they’re looking for an excuse or a reason to knock the club.

13 minutes ago, zombie said:

Or you could get a refund Sir Geoff, cheers Vincent. No excuses for fans our not to purchase train tickets, that is unless they’re looking for an excuse or a reason to knock the club.

Have you seen how many games have been moved for sky, with games being moved at short notice as well....

14 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Have you seen how many games have been moved for sky, with games being moved at short notice as well....

I’m aware, that’s why I did research before buying, they have Championship games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not to mention the Manchester derby on live at 17:30 on the Saturday.

There is a risk of our game being moved, I think it’s unlikely, but have booked my train leaving TM at 9:30 and the return leaving Paddington at 20:00 in the highly unlikely eventuality of it being moved back/forward. Hopefully we’ll be back in Bristol before the AJ fight.

My group obviously weren’t going to buy train tickets without being confident of the game not moving and being able to obtain tickets as we’re season ticket holders. Vincent has also pointed out that it is possible to get a refund. Hopefully others can benefit from knowing the Sky schedule and the refunds are possible. Hopefully see you on the train ?✌️

Archived