IGNORED

Fulham away : Ticket details now announced

BCFC1512

*sorry if it appear like I’m having a pop, not had a good day ?

That being said all the information you need to make an informed decision/educated guess is available at your finger tips, just get irritated by those who will bash the club at any opportunity, not posters in this thread in particular.

Hope to see you all on the train or at the Cottage for what is traditionally a good day out ?

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

You can get your money back on your train tickets,  did it last season when they moved Derby to a Friday night.

Not if you buy the 'advanced' cheaper tickets you can't. Refunds on other tickets used to be a £10 per ticket charge as well.

32 minutes ago, zombie said:

*sorry if it appear like I’m having a pop, not had a good day ?

That being said all the information you need to make an informed decision/educated guess is available at your finger tips, just get irritated by those who will bash the club at any opportunity, not posters in this thread in particular.

Hope to see you all on the train or at the Cottage for what is traditionally a good day out ?

I assume you’re having a pop at me for some reason. Look at my previous posts at how many times I have ‘bashed’ the club. You will find it is zero and I’m not bashing the club this time as I assume it is the away club holding back the tickets. Yes it is frustrating not being able to make proper arrangements in advance without the possibility of everything being thrown up in the air. As a family man with limited time to spend away at a weekend I cannot afford to waste a day on the piss or sightseeing in London. I am also fully aware of Sky schedules and train ticket refunds. As someone who has bought tickets and booked tickets for hundreds of major events ( including a cancelled Rolling Stones tour of the USA )earlier this year I am more than capable of assessing the possibility of obtaining a Fulham ticket and subsequent travel without advice from you. I have supported the club since 1970 and have only ever been supportive of it and have never glibly bashed it.

7 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Split ticketing paid us back , read the terms and  conditions. 

On the split ticketing website it says the following when you click the link for requesting a refund, unless I am completely missing something? Advanced tickets have non refundable printed on them I think as well (maybe wrong on that but swear I have seen that before, but I generally only use the trainline for booking if that makes a difference)?

If you purchased your tickets through Split Ticketing, Railsaver or Raileasy, you may also request an amendment online.

Detailed information on how to do that and the required online refund request for is available here and at https://raileasy-refunds.fastrailticketing.com/

Cheaper “ADVANCE” type tickets are NON refundable, but you may be eligible for a refund if the train you were due to travel on was cancelled or significantly delayed and you didn’t travel.

Please note that there is a £10 administration charge per booking for processing a refund.

19 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I assume you’re having a pop at me for some reason. Look at my previous posts at how many times I have ‘bashed’ the club. You will find it is zero and I’m not bashing the club this time as I assume it is the away club holding back the tickets. Yes it is frustrating not being able to make proper arrangements in advance without the possibility of everything being thrown up in the air. As a family man with limited time to spend away at a weekend I cannot afford to waste a day on the piss or sightseeing in London. I am also fully aware of Sky schedules and train ticket refunds. As someone who has bought tickets and booked tickets for hundreds of major events ( including a cancelled Rolling Stones tour of the USA )earlier this year I am more than capable of assessing the possibility of obtaining a Fulham ticket and subsequent travel without advice from you. I have supported the club since 1970 and have only ever been supportive of it and have never glibly bashed it.

Hey Geoff,

I did try to apologise if it appeared I was having a go, I also pointed out that I wasn’t directing any comments at any particular individual(s) posting on this thread. I’ve not looked at your history, I’m happy to take your word that you’re not a club ‘basher’. There are some on here who relish the opportunity to have a dig at our club, manager, players etc... They wind me up. You’re obviously not one.

Gutted to hear of your cancelled Stones tour, hope you got a full refund or made it to one of the rescheduled dates. Anyway, sorry for any offence caused, not my intention, don’t get why anyone would want to wind up anyone online, let alone a fellow red, you can see I’m an infrequent poster and when I do post I don’t do it to get a reaction.

Fingers crossed it’s a  3 O’clock Saturday and that we win and we’re both there and have a lovely day out ✌️

18 minutes ago, wood_red said:

On the split ticketing website it says the following when you click the link for requesting a refund, unless I am completely missing something? Advanced tickets have non refundable printed on them I think as well (maybe wrong on that but swear I have seen that before, but I generally only use the trainline for booking if that makes a difference)?

If you purchased your tickets through Split Ticketing, Railsaver or Raileasy, you may also request an amendment online.

Detailed information on how to do that and the required online refund request for is available here and at https://raileasy-refunds.fastrailticketing.com/

Cheaper “ADVANCE” type tickets are NON refundable, but you may be eligible for a refund if the train you were due to travel on was cancelled or significantly delayed and you didn’t travel.

Please note that there is a £10 administration charge per booking for processing a refund.

They obviously just liked my tone when I called and got a refund then.

• Admin
33 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Would just say; maybe the trains wont actually be running as mega rail strikes coming up soon and post men people doing likewise. Dont think dates have been actually been settled yet...... maybe a bit near xmas/new year?:dunno:

South Western say dont book on for working from 2nd -11th Dec and other dates in Dec accord to beeb

Won't affect anyone on GWR services 

28 minutes ago, SE City said:

I'm really keen to get tickets for this as I want to take my father in law over from NZ but worried it'll sell out before general sale. If I were to buy a membership how many tickets does that let you buy? 

I'm fairly certain its only one ticket per ST holder or member.

33 minutes ago, SE City said:

I'm really keen to get tickets for this as I want to take my father in law over from NZ but worried it'll sell out before general sale. If I were to buy a membership how many tickets does that let you buy? 

Just the one, if the season ticket holders don't buy them all first

On 07/11/2019 at 19:50, Grey Fox said:

When we get to the Premiership, 3pm on a Saturday will become a fond memory, this is just preperation..............?

Unfortunately that would be very true

the aim of any football team is promotion or at least to better yourself from the previous season 

but with that if we got promoted to the promised land 

bang goes your 3 pm Saturday games

price rise in tickets (maybe)

and worst of all a ground full of people who never stepped foot into Ashton gate until we got promoted 

like the old saying goes be carefully what you wish for 

Archived