IGNORED

ANYONE GET LUCKY WITH A KOSOVO TICKET?

sticks 1969

I know it’s not city related but quite a few city follow England on here

well after the fiasco from the FA and the Kosovo FA regarding ticket allocation did anyone get one ?

just under 3 weeks to go and they still have not got a clue any many tickets we’re getting and a price so did a ballot on the uefa 5% rule and the cut of point was 56 caps 

didn’t get lucky but will still go , hope some city fans had more luck 

I think north London red should be ok 

2 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

I know it’s not city related but quite a few city follow England on here

well after the fiasco from the FA and the Kosovo FA regarding ticket allocation did anyone get one ?

just under 3 weeks to go and they still have not got a clue any many tickets we’re getting and a price so did a ballot on the uefa 5% rule and the cut of point was 56 caps 

didn’t get lucky but will still go , hope some city fans had more luck 

I think north London red should be ok 

Yep, I’ve been allocated one, but I know quite a few on relatively high cap levels who’ve missed out. The caps cut-off to be guaranteed a ticket is the highest it has been for many years. 

The FA had a delegation in Pristina last week. I’m amazed the Kosovo FA still haven’t confirmed our allocation. Pristina isn’t exactly the easiest place to get to so I have full sympathy with the many fans who’ve been in limbo on this. 

24 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Yep, I’ve been allocated one, but I know quite a few on relatively high cap levels who’ve missed out. The caps cut-off to be guaranteed a ticket is the highest it has been for many years. 

The FA had a delegation in Pristina last week. I’m amazed the Kosovo FA still haven’t confirmed our allocation. Pristina isn’t exactly the easiest place to get to so I have full sympathy with the many fans who’ve been in limbo on this. 

Congratulations mate will try and catch up with you 

I’ve got one too, I have 58 caps so just sneaked in. But two of our group of 5 who go to most games didn’t get one. As always we booked flights and hotel a year ago before prices shoot up. It’s absolutely ridiculous that with less than 3 weeks to go to the match the numbers of tickets being made available is still being discussed between the two FA’s ! UEFA should make it mandatory to decide on the allocation say 3 months before a game, and actually think of the fans who have to make arrangements, pay for flights, arrange time off work etc. Put fans first - that’ll never happen then !! But trip to Barnsley on Friday evening is all I’m thinking about right now, Kosovo can wait !

59 minutes ago, North London Red said:

The FA have just announced that our allocation will be 752, which represents 82 tickets more than was assumed when they ran the ballot on the basis of the minimum required allocation of 5% of stadium capacity. The cut-off is now 54 caps instead of 56, which is still a crazily high bar.

I think the way they allocate tickets is the fairest way possible 

but your never going to please everyone 

• Admin

How to buy England tickets at UEFA EURO 2020

trans.gif

Subject to England's qualification and following the draw for UEFA EURO 2020, fans will be able to apply for tickets in early December.

For nations with official membership schemes, their allocation will be offered to members only. This means that official England tickets will only be available to members of the England Supporters Travel Club. 

Even though England are expected to play the majority of their games at Wembley Stadium, these fixtures are not be treated like home matches. 

Therefore, the best way to watch the Three Lions at UEFA EURO 2020 is to join the England Supporters Travel Club now. 

We expect to receive a high allocation of tickets for England's group games. If you already have some qualifying caps and providing you upgrade to the England Supporters Travel Club before the end of November, you'll have a great chance of being allocated tickets to the tournament. 

The England Supporters Travel Club is £75 for adults and £30 for juniors. In addition to access to EURO 2020 tickets, you'll receive a minimum £5 off your home match tickets including the March and June fixtures.

To upgrade to the England Supporters Travel Club now, go to TheFA.com/joinestc

Archived