IGNORED

Massengo Article - Onzemondial

Davefevs

HNM article in

http://www.onzemondial.com/autres-championnats/bristol-city-han-noah-massengo-se-livre-sur-son-transfert-etonnant-201213

Championship BRISTOL CITY: HAN-NOAH MASSENGO DELIVERS ON AMAZING TRANSFER Formed at AS Monaco, the young midfielder had surprised everyone this summer by leaving the Principality to join the second division English.

This summer, 18-year-old Han-Noah Massengo left AS Monaco to join Bristol City in the English second division after only four appearances in the Monaco jersey. A surprising choice as the midfielder is one of the most promising young people in the club. Already author of 13 games in all competitions, the native of Villepinte is one of the beautiful surprises of the season in the Championship.

In an interview with RMC Sport, the young player came back on this choice which made talk, but seems to assume completely. "It's simple: in Monaco, I do not think I was going to play. Bristol arrived, I immediately joined the project they had for me. I wanted to play, chain games, gain experience, and everything was based on my progress. Until proven otherwise, that's what happens, I'm playing for now. That was what I wanted. Yes, it may surprise. People do not know the Championship which is a competitive league. Everyone can now realize that my choice was thoughtful. This is not a choice made on impulse. Once again, I wanted to play. It's simple. The project is to progress and try to play in the Premier League with Bristol, "he said.

934C0A3C-8349-41D7-9A86-8DCBB2965160.jpeg.2a092567d82f814782f5d133f481d1aa.jpeg

Love the fact that he just wants to play! He could of lived in the millionaire playground & enjoyed the lifestyle but he wants to do what most of us just wanted to do as kids & just play football! It’s refreshing to hear & see!

And I’m wondering & hoping that other quality youngsters will see what he’s done & be influenced to move here as well if the opportunity arises.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Love his enthusiasm. I personally would play him as much as possible. I think he's absolute quality. Can't even imagine what he will become in a few years.

There’s no doubting his ability, but we have to remember his age and over not burn him out 

You can tell he's driven and mature for his years.

Nothing seems to faze him...keeps the same level of professionalism throughout a game and doesn't react.

Just gets on with his game.

Lucky to have him imo.

Just hope he's not gone too soon.

Imagine if we hadn't had to sell...

_____________Bentley_____________

Moore___Kalas____Webster__DaSilva

____Messengo__Nagy___Bryan_____

_________Brownhill/Palmer_________

_____________Reid/Afobe__________

3 hours ago, spudski said:

You can tell he's driven and mature for his years.

Nothing seems to faze him...keeps the same level of professionalism throughout a game and doesn't react.

Just gets on with his game.

Lucky to have him imo.

Just hope he's not gone too soon.

Imagine if we hadn't had to sell...

We didnt "have to sale" we choose to sale , we like 95% of all clubs are a selling club, agree with hnm a class act who again will be sold when a decnt offer is made ...

3 hours ago, spudski said:

That team would be brilliant, espcially like Joe Bryan at left centre-mid, for the three games before we were thrown out of the league for excessive FFP breaches anyway.

2 hours ago, bengalcub said:

We didnt "have to sale" we choose to sale , we like 95% of all clubs are a selling club, agree with hnm a class act who again will be sold when a decnt offer is made ...

We ‘had to sale’ to conform to FFP, or otherwise we would of been looking at a big fine, which doesn’t help with the clubs remit of becoming self sustaining!

It’s double edged sword here, if we want to freshen things up on the playing side, we have to sell our more prized assets to allow us to bring in new players, luckily enough, we seem to of come across a formula where we can sell for big fee’s & sign players of just as good ability for a lot less & not really be impacted negatively as a club. But there are lots of reasons for ‘needing to sale’!

From what I've seen he puts a few other young footballers we've had here to shame. He wants to be here, wants to be part of the team either by celebrating with them after a goal or even by coming back on after having been subbed to thank the supporters at the end of the match.

90 mins in a 5-0 win for the French U19s tonight, think this is an U19s Euro qualifier.

From this, and the 10 on his back, it looks like he plays further up the pitch than he does for us.  I've wondered about this myself - whether you could use his energy and tenacity to play a higher press? Get him harrying the CBs and CDMs of the opposition and try to break up play in positions where COD or Brownhill can take advantage of loose balls?

4 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

90 mins in a 5-0 win for the French U19s tonight, think this is an U19s Euro qualifier.

From this, and the 10 on his back, it looks like he plays further up the pitch than he does for us.  I've wondered about this myself - whether you could use his energy and tenacity to play a higher press? Get him harrying the CBs and CDMs of the opposition and try to break up play in positions where COD or Brownhill can take advantage of loose balls?

Might happen with Korey and Adam back.

When his name is not in the starting eleven I'm disappointed. Such a super young man. He plays the game for fun and you can see that he loves it. He has high energy, skill and is not slow by any means. Watch him if he loses the ball. The determination to get it back is so obvious. As others have said play him regularly with a rest here and there. 

Archived