IGNORED

Man C vs Oxford

bcfcredandwhite

Normally I would either not care about this fixture or want Oxford to lose - their fans are a real bunch of horrible bastards (disclaimer - I’m sure there are some lovely Oxford fans that I simply haven’t met yet.....)

however, with Taylor there I’m hoping he guides them to an unlikely victory!!!

3 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Normally I would either not care about this fixture or want Oxford to lose - their fans are a real bunch of horrible bastards (disclaimer - I’m sure there are some lovely Oxford fans that I simply haven’t met yet.....)

I read their forum when we poached COD from them and some of their fans said the same about ours. Oxford have been playing some good football by all accounts but can't see an upset against arguably one of the best teams on the planet.

37 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

There will be no upset.

I expect people said the same every time we were about to play a premier league side on our way to the semi finals, but yes not likely but you can never completely rule it out it's what keeps us watching football otherwise it would be boring if the BEST team always won, they don't.

12 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

If Matty scores the winner he'll go from being a snake to a "Gas legend" overnight

Archived