IGNORED

FM20

Sturny

Football Manager 20 Beta is out. Anyone played it yet? 

Had a go for about an hour last night and all my games were very high scoring, roughly 4-6 goals per game. Also some of the player's attributes graphs are impossible to read due to colour clashes, anyone else get this? 

The new development centre seems cool, haven't got my head around it yet but I guess that's more for the longer saves. I feel like Taylor Moore got the rating he deserves ? 

32 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Any idea on Han-Noah's potential ability?

On FM19 mobile he had 4.5 out of 5 star potential which is world class. If he had that after a handful of appearance I can’t see a reason to change it having played twice that in 2 months since his move

1 hour ago, Sturny said:

Football Manager 20 Beta is out. Anyone played it yet? 

Had a go for about an hour last night and all my games were very high scoring, roughly 4-6 goals per game. Also some of the player's attributes graphs are impossible to read due to colour clashes, anyone else get this? 

The new development centre seems cool, haven't got my head around it yet but I guess that's more for the longer saves. I feel like Taylor Moore got the rating he deserves ? 

I really enjoyed 19, but as usual got a bit too into it. You sit down to play one game and before you realise it you've been sat there 2 hours!

Managed to get City into the Prem and eventually won the CL but got a bit bored after that. Don't want to try FM 20 in case I get too addicted again, great games though.

I bought a copy of CM01/02 (the absolute king of football games) but with current day squads loaded

Got my new company laptop, got no disc drive in there. No one I know has a portable cd drive. Have I wasted my money, or is there some way of getting it onto my laptop that I'm just not techy enough to know?

9 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I bought a copy of CM01/02 (the absolute king of football games) but with current day squads loaded

Got my new company laptop, got no disc drive in there. No one I know has a portable cd drive. Have I wasted my money, or is there some way of getting it onto my laptop that I'm just not techy enough to know?

You can download it for free at champman01/02.co.uk or something similar 

1 hour ago, Wade Wilson said:

What’s our transfer budget? FM usually shaft us on that 

Its based on the clubs summer transfer business, we usually spend a decent chunk even with selling players we probably weren't far from the limit. Get 1 season in and you get more generous budgets.

Just now, hodge said:

Its based on the clubs summer transfer business, we usually spend a decent chunk even with selling players we probably weren't far from the limit. Get 1 season in and you get more generous budgets.

£1m just feels a bit silly when we’ve got an £8m surplus from the summer. I’m usually promoted within one season and those PL budgets are plenty hefty. 

1 minute ago, Wade Wilson said:

£1m just feels a bit silly when we’ve got an £8m surplus from the summer. I’m usually promoted within one season and those PL budgets are plenty hefty. 

£8m surplus but how much do we lose a season? In previous years we've usually pretty close to the £13m loss for the ffp line, FM21 could be interesting

38 minutes ago, hodge said:

£8m surplus but how much do we lose a season? In previous years we've usually pretty close to the £13m loss for the ffp line, FM21 could be interesting

Tbf on FM19 I was never in any FFP trouble.

Fluked a playoff win first season (on penalties) but in the Prem always been projected to pass with £100m more losses allowable despite some much more expensive transfer windows (£90m spent vs £20m in one season).

Hasn't taken me more than a second season in the Championship to get promotion in several games, and never had FFP trouble.

28 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Tbf on FM19 I was never in any FFP trouble.

Fluked a playoff win first season (on penalties) but in the Prem always been projected to pass with £100m more losses allowable despite some much more expensive transfer windows (£90m spent vs £20m in one season).

Hasn't taken me more than a second season in the Championship to get promotion in several games, and never had FFP trouble.

That £90m spend will be spread over the contract length of the players signed, so if you average 3 year contracts, it’s only £30m pa towards ffp.

Archived