IGNORED

Barnsley v City Match Day 15

Davefevs

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought Pereira had played there twice but wasn't sure if I had imagined it! 

If Pereira can become a centre back, then I imagine he will be a bloody good one at bringing it out. Just hope he can be solid too. For 21, he is coping very well defensively at right back so far.

McKenna is left footed, is quick, big and strong. Not exactly sure on his footballing abilities. I have a feeling we were close to getting him in the summer. He seemed very annoyed by a move falling through, and we ended up one centre back short, and LJ said 2 deals fell through.

Haha! I said to my brother an hour ago that I've heard Watkins is playing up front as a wind up! 

To be honest, I don't see why not. He has a bit of pace, is strong and has experience there. Can score a goal, good in the air and works his socks off. Yes he isn't technically great. But the type of striker he is may be ideal for Weimann.

Love it that Kalas is back. No baker. And Moore isn't even injured, so whoever told me he's injured on here earlier was just completely making that up! Cheers. 

We have gone for work rate tonight. I like it.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I don’t want to steal your match day thread guys....that has its own reason for being on the forum.  This is part tactical, and part “don’t underestimate the opposition”.  If you feel it adds to the match day thread, feel free to merge it....but don’t let this stop you doing your wonderful match day thread openings.  They are a thing of beauty / comedy.

Not at all Dave. There's nothing like a fresh flavour adding to the mix. We all have different things we can bring to the table. You bring analytics, stats and tactics. Hav brings the facts and a historical view. I just muck about and annoy people with my sarcasm. 

My point being it all gels. I like this.

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Done, even though I feel ignored and unloved......

Soz old chum. Wasn't done purposefully. I just have a brain of poo. Loves you really. :hug:

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A200BBA5-9767-4B3D-90AC-54B17B24F723.thumb.jpeg.f1691bffed826f70a6a8f0e53ddee774.jpeg

Can see why he’s gone Watkins, but of physicality, willing runner.  Glad to see Moore fit.

@JonDolman an early opportunity to see who will play RCB, CB and LCB ???

I predict Kalas right, Williams centre, Moore left. I think Williams would struggle in one of the wide areas with his lack of pace.

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I predict Kalas right, Williams centre, Moore left. I think Williams would struggle in one of the wide areas with his lack of pace.

I think you’d be right normally, just wonder if he’ll ease him back in centrally tonight?

Big night for O'Dowda to build upon a decent performance on Sunday.

Archived