IGNORED

Barnsley v City Match Day 15

Davefevs

Evening all!   LJ back to his old stomping ground and sitting in the stand, Watkins up front for us, what can possibly go wrong, answers on a postcard please!  Seriously though, another chance to get into the top two, for at least until close of play tomorrow, I really hope we come out and press the bottom team and not sit back and invite them on to us. I think another draw, could even be scoreless, but come on boys prove me wrong and get the three points.  COYR'S

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Watkins looked positive and lively in his last appearance.

He needs to affect the game tonight and finally show us what he’s capable of .

( The cynic in me says LJ hopes he impresses tonight enough to get a transfer back to Oakwell ) 

Just keep him away from Kalas tonight

33 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Really interesting tonight, I think anything could happen! Got the feel of a game in which spectacular stuff could emerge, cards, dismissals, lots of goals, or a 0-0 COYR!  

Good to cover all the bases JB.

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Pretty much 30 mins of the Sky coverage gone and they’ve talked about us once with the Johnson interview FFS ??

My dad just said the same. Good bit of analysis by Higginbottom just now....I like him.  Better than Keith Andrew.

20 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

The theory is good but he has been useless since he arrived so the reality could be a bit different. Really hope it works out though.

totally agree, would not be my choice. Hope he proves us both wrong..

Archived