IGNORED

Barnsley v City Match Day 15

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

It was a poor performance, a draw probably fair. From my seat O'Dowda was denied a clear penalty and Massengo was kicked  off the ball as well as an off the ground 2 footed tackle going unpunished.  None of those make our performance any better but every single one of those is a huge decision that changes the game

What was particularly frustrating was that there was a point at 2-1 where we passed through their lines with ease, and then moved the ball backwards again.

Despite all of that, and the fact the performance wasn't great, your posts have been beyond pathetic and akin to a 5 year old throwing a tantrum.

Bet your life Diedhiou walks for that.

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

My ***ing point is that we were 0-2 up against a team at the bottom of the table, a team that hadn’t won a game for ******* months, a team that had only won ONE game this season - so you are not at all pissed off that we didn’t manage to see out the game and go second in the table?! You are happy with a draw when we we were 0-2 up and yet managed to convert that into a 2-2 draw with ten seconds to go ..... 

Of course I'm pissed off, @BedWetter , but your reply was to a post that said Swansea and WBA have recently drawn with Barnsley.  Thereby proving that Barnsley are not a pushover.

We recently won a game in the 98th minute when we only had 10 men.  Were you complaining then that Charlton deserved to draw?

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

It was a dive. He knew he couldn't make it so he fell.

If sky highlights show it in different angles you'll see 

There was absolutely clear contact more than one time in the series of challenges he rode before actually going down.

At the very least he should have been given a freekick for one of the first 2 or 3 that he stayed up under

Just now, J-mat said:

It wouldn't be relevant if I had, much like your age is irrelevant to your temper tantrum earlier. 

hmm...I've not insulted you..so please don't insult me. I invest a great deal of time and money in watching City. I'm entitled to an opinion, this is, after all, a forum for opinions. Johnson is, I fear, a loser.

4 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

hysteria?...that was a truly awful result from 2-0 up...I mean seriously, we were second at the time against a team that was bottom...quote me a poorer end to a match...I can't think of one...it was abysmal!

Quote you **** all. Read some of the over reaction comments on here that go beyond frustration at a draw, e.g the LJ out posts. Joke.

Bet some of those posters were pissy as hell the other night against Charlton. Johnson out FFS! 

Just now, Alex_BCFC said:

Both those players make a huge difference - Nagy controlled both games he played in and is the player we miss in midfield to put a foot on the ball. 

We do however need a striker up top to help Fammy out. 

Not convinced, like them both but as I say, are they so good they can make the rest of them better, cos that's the rub. It's not just tonight. I've no seen us come near to outplaying anyone this season.

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Because it's true.

A number of the posts on here have been pathetic, childlike overreactions.

And a number of the posts on here are completely understandable, rational and sensible - we have failed dismally vs Luton, Wigan and Barnsley - ‘bed wetting’ is an immature reaction to proper City fans being pissed off at our failure to beat the weaker teams in this division (not league)....

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

It was a poor performance, a draw probably fair. From my seat O'Dowda was denied a clear penalty and Massengo was kicked  off the ball as well as an off the ground 2 footed tackle going unpunished.  None of those make our performance any better but every single one of those is a huge decision that changes the game

What was particularly frustrating was that there was a point at 2-1 where we passed through their lines with ease, and then moved the ball backwards again.

Despite all of that, and the fact the performance wasn't great, your posts have been beyond pathetic and akin to a 5 year old throwing a tantrum.

Assuming you're referring to the one towards the end, he wasn't. He was possibly fouled outside the box but then by the time he'd gone into the box and thrown himself down, the defender had let him go.

2 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Of course I'm pissed off, @BedWetter , but your reply was to a post that said Swansea and WBA have recently drawn with Barnsley.  Thereby proving that Barnsley are not a pushover.

We recently won a game in the 98th minute when we only had 10 men.  Were you complaining then that Charlton deserved to draw?

Charlton did deserve to draw

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

There was absolutely clear contact more than one time in the series of challenges he rode before actually going down.

At the very least he should have been given a freekick for one of the first 2 or 3 that he stayed up under

100% contact but the fall happened far after contact was made. The reply I watched was in slow-mo so it made it look comical and a dive 

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

More than slightly.

Red Exile has been an absolute embarrassment on this thread.

More so than any aspect of our performance tonight.

really...haha...well at least I've not cost us 3 points. And I'll be at match after match after match this season...and next...will you?

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

hmm...I've not insulted you..so please don't insult me. I invest a great deal of time and money in watching City. I'm entitled to an opinion, this is, after all, a forum for opinions. Johnson is, I fear, a loser.

Where's the insult? 

You had a tantrum. 

You are, and I'm entitled to tell you it's childish. 

And a number of the posts on here are completely understandable, rational and sensible - we have failed dismally vs Luton, Wigan and Barnsley - ‘bed wetting’ is an immature reaction to proper City fans being pissed off at our failure to beat the weaker teams in this division (not league)....

Really?

Jesus wept.

We were dire tonight. That was a poor Barnsley side and we were incredibly lucky to last that long before they equalised. 

Yes we had injuries/ suspensions and brownhill going off really messed us up but that was inexcusable. The defending was hideous for both goals and we lacked any sort of threat up apart from at set pieces. 

If really want top half our performances have got to be so much better than that, that looked like a relegation scrap tonight

Bed wetting is being used as a way to humourously describe the over the top reactions of a handful of posters on here.

If you are offended by that then take a look at your own reactions and have a think.

Well that was disappointing but could see it happening. We somehow make poor teams look good while we struggle to string passes together and result in long balls, really not sure what our identity or whatever the buzz words are for how teams play but we don't seem to have one. 

Having Smith back will help massively and maybe Watkins has given us another option up top. The Afobe injury has really messed up the team plan I feel 

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

really...haha...well at least I've not cost us 3 points. And I'll be at match after match after match this season...and next...will you?

I'll be at every match I am able to go to.

Currently sat on the coach going home now, so you can shove that pathetic attempt to deride me where the sun doesn't shine.

1 minute ago, reddoc said:

Not convinced, like them both but as I say, are they so good they can make the rest of them better, cos that's the rub. It's not just tonight. I've no seen us come near to outplaying anyone this season.

They are key players for me. We are having to play players like Rowe who is meant to be a squad player at most. The fact that Brownhill got injured tonight and we had to change things again - just seems like injury after injury. So I think they are having a big impact. The other one obviously is Afobe - possibly biggest one of all. 

Agree about outplaying teams - apart from maybe Derby away which was pretty comfortable. 

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Bed wetting is being used as a way to humourously describe the over the top reactions of a handful of posters on here.

If you are offended by that then take a look at your own reactions and have a think.

It ain’t humorous James - ‘bed wetting’ is used on here to criticise people who are not happy - it’s quite pathetic ...

Two poor sides tonight, but we should’ve won. All goals from a defensive point of view were abysmal to concede. 

Thought we looked comfortable for an hour, despite carrying Watkins, sat back and the wheels cane off. Two points dropped against a poor side with a novice interim manager.

Archived