IGNORED

Klopp whinging

Major Isewater

I agree with the top managers Their  teams play to many games

An easy way to sort this is to scrap to Champions league Even if they got knocked out

in the group stages it would save them 6 games and all the travelling SORTED

Oh wait 

Its to many games against lower league teams where they make little money they want rid of Silly Me

12 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

. We have the current European champions in this country and the premier league , F.A and EFL should help them out fixture wise , When they have games every two days . Trouble is sky are in control as we can see with our game tonight . If it was Spain as with Real Madrid recently . They make sure they don’t have a fixture pile up. 

Bad example with Real Madrid tho,they can literally just say nah not playing that date and the Spanish FA have to bend over to the government 

15 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

But that's the point , They happily take the money but whinge when Sky who are paying for the privilege won't do as they want. Muppets. 

It’s a  anti Liverpool thing by a lot of fans and they haven’t asked sky to do anything ? 

doesn’t matter what club it is. They’ll be going to Qatar representing England and the prem . It’s in there interests that the best Liverpool team play in those games.  

bottom line is Liverpool are being asked to play every two days. If city we’re asked to do that we’d all be going mental and that’s what you should ask. How would I feel if it was city. 

18 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

It’s a  anti Liverpool thing by a lot of fans and they haven’t asked sky to do anything ? 

doesn’t matter what club it is. They’ll be going to Qatar representing England and the prem . It’s in there interests that the best Liverpool team play in those games.  

bottom line is Liverpool are being asked to play every two days. If city we’re asked to do that we’d all be going mental and that’s what you should ask. How would I feel if it was city. 

It would mean we were in the champions league and super cup , I'd be over the moon to be honest. 

They're not the 1st English club ti did this ,just shut up and get in with it.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

It would mean we were in the champions league and super cup , I'd be over the moon to be honest. 

They're not the 1st English club ti did this ,just shut up and get in with it.

I’m on about the context . A game every two days . Please put up the stats where team have had to play that often. It’s the price of success yes , I get that but if we want our clubs to dominate in Europe then they need help 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I’m on about the context . A game every two days . Please put up the stats where team have had to play that often. It’s the price of success yes , I get that but if we want our clubs to dominate in Europe then they need help 

All the top prem clubs have huge top notch squads,  Klopp, like Fergie, Wenger , Mourinho and Pep have all moaned about this in the past . My heart bleeds for them all. I don't have stats for you I'm afraid but I assure you a manager will be whining about this very thing in November next year.

5 hours ago, chinapig said:

This from a club that tried to copyright the name Liverpool to make even more money.

Trademark not copyright, which means it's in the context of football only.  Seems not unreasonable to want to stop other people cashing in on the name of their club in the same way that some other clubs have done?  Also probably nowt to do with Klopp.

Anyway the suit wearers who are in charge of these things should just tell FIFA to do one and refuse to play in the world bribe cup.

It's a stupid situation, and one that will get worse.

They want a mid season break, Klopp complains his players only get 2 weeks off yet want 2 weeks mid season. 
If they did I am positive the money men would have them jetting around playing "prestige friendlies"
We have Champions League, Erupoa League and now....

*With a working title of ‘UEL2’, the 32-team competition will start at the beginning of the new Uefa cycle, which runs from 2021-2024. Eight groups of four will be whittled down to a round of 16, following a play-off between the second-placed teams and those who finish third in the Europa League. Quarter-finals and semi-finals will then follow, before a 141st game, the final.*

Then, let's not forget, just in time to tie in with yet another pointless European competition, we have the Qatar World Cup. A month out of the calendar during Nov/Dec, genius. That 2 week holiday which Klopp says is all his players get, could be in trouble. The season will probably start a month  early, then effectively be a month longer, with more teams who currently enjoy CL & Europa weeks break, having to play in the UEL2. 

15 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

All the top prem clubs have huge top notch squads,  Klopp, like Fergie, Wenger , Mourinho and Pep have all moaned about this in the past . My heart bleeds for them all. I don't have stats for you I'm afraid but I assure you a manager will be whining about this very thing in November next year.

Utter bollocks 

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I just like saying bollocks to be honest. Like I said before. Every two days is a bit much. It’s my opinion and it’s the last I’ll say on it because it’s all a bit boring now. 

8 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

It's a stupid situation, and one that will get worse.

They want a mid season break, Klopp complains his players only get 2 weeks off yet want 2 weeks mid season. 
If they did I am positive the money men would have them jetting around playing "prestige friendlies"
We have Champions League, Erupoa League and now....

*With a working title of ‘UEL2’, the 32-team competition will start at the beginning of the new Uefa cycle, which runs from 2021-2024. Eight groups of four will be whittled down to a round of 16, following a play-off between the second-placed teams and those who finish third in the Europa League. Quarter-finals and semi-finals will then follow, before a 141st game, the final.*

Then, let's not forget, just in time to tie in with yet another pointless European competition, we have the Qatar World Cup. A month out of the calendar during Nov/Dec, genius. That 2 week holiday which Klopp says is all his players get, could be in trouble. The season will probably start a month  early, then effectively be a month longer, with more teams who currently enjoy CL & Europa weeks break, having to play in the UEL2. 

I think they need to bring the start of the season forward , so it starts 2/3 weeks before the end of the previous season.

That should free up a few extra weeks for the players to take a well deserved break!

:) 

Just now, downendcity said:

I think they need to bring the start of the season forward , so it starts 2/3 weeks before the end of the previous season.

That should free up a few extra weeks for the players to take a well deserved break!

:) 

Fifa and Uefa would go for that, you should sale them the idea you'd make millions :clapping:

Archived