IGNORED

2+ leads blown under LJ

Alex_BCFC

5th or 10th is still only going to be 2 or 3 points. We battled last night against a fired up Barnsley. We did give it away but  it would be good too see where Barnsley finish at the end of the season as i would put 50 quid on them being in the top half at the end of the season 

2 minutes ago, City oz said:

5th or 10th is still only going to be 2 or 3 points. We battled last night against a fired up Barnsley. We did give it away but  it would be good too see where Barnsley finish at the end of the season as i would put 50 quid on them being in the top half at the end of the season 

Gwon then 

16 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

It's November 2nd , We're 5th , calm down and enjoy the ride.

5th is a total false position and not just because of our extra game. We have had a run of easy games and haven’t cashed in. We’ll start drifting down the table now as we start playing better teams

4 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

5th is a total false position and not just because of our extra game. We have had a run of easy games and haven’t cashed in. We’ll start drifting down the table now as we start playing better teams

Or we will up our game as injured first teamers return and we bring in one or two quality additions in January.

:disapointed2se:

12 minutes ago, City oz said:

I’ll have £50 with you, I’ll even give you odds of 2-1 

17 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Reckon Lee made wrong substitutions and also made them at the wrong time.

But its all a matter of opinion.

We made Barnsley look better than they are.

A skill in which we are past masters ( not just Barnsley)  - sadly!

I reckon any team on a poor run looks at the fixture list to see when they play us.

26 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Reckon Lee made wrong substitutions and also made them at the wrong time.

But its all a matter of opinion.

We made Barnsley look better than they are.

Did he give any reasons in the post-match interview?  Based on an assumption that there was no injury to Moore, I can’t understand that one.  Watkins first start....70 mins....yeah, I get that.  But off the back of the goal, that would’ve given the pkayers on the pitch a bit more energy psychologically too.

Archived