IGNORED

Still Top Six

The Original OTIB

35 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I think it demonstrates how utterly ludicrous it is to write off chances of teams based on 2 or 3 poor results.

It's the 5 or 6 below par performances that people are getting agitated by!

Lose to Cardiff and it will be harder to be philosophical about. Alternatively, what an opportunity to make amends!

43 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Funny old game, this really is a tough division. 

Plenty of clubs with similar strengths makes the Championship more interesting this season rather than one or two clubs way ahead of everyone else.

Pretty much every tv pundit thinks that the Championship is the hardest league to get out of and has been as difficult  for several seasons.

1 minute ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Probably the previous seasons?

I was asking Glen...........:cool2:

1 minute ago, glen humphries said:

What I watch every week 

Right......the same as many of us then, me included and I don’t share your opinion.

I think that this season the Championship has several teams of similar calibre with no outstanding teams like Norwich were recently and that makes the league even more difficult division to get out of.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Right......the same as many of us then, me included and I don’t share your opinion.

I think that this season the Championship has several teams of similar calibre with no outstanding teams like Norwich were recently and that makes the league even more difficult division to get out of.

Fair enough driver , it’s all about opinions.

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Plenty of clubs with similar strengths makes the Championship more interesting this season rather than one or two clubs way ahead of everyone else.

Pretty much every tv pundit thinks that the Championship is the hardest league to get out of and has been as difficult  for several seasons.

I was asking Glen...........:cool2:

PM him then

When is Nagy back??????.

Our issues have been around some of our best players being injured and our squad stepping up (Which they have done superbly!)

Now Kalas is back we have one. Taylor Moore is a revelation (but stop taking him off) as is Ashley Williams.

Brownhill Naggy and the boy wonder is quite a midfield in theory and despite feeling like we need Afobi (who I have been told from sources close to the club that has a fighting chance for the run in IF things continue to go well!) 

Janneh may be back from Torquay if things go well and we don't gamble on a striker in Jan (Much like Semenyo last season).

Naggy is key right now and LJ is massively frustrated that every time he looks like there is progress The Hungarian FA step in and Eff it all up!

We are close to the top without Kalas Naggy Desilva Afobi and Smith. We need to hang on and stay close as we could have quite a team for the run in!!

Think the frustration amongst City fans is the last two games were very winnable (especially when ahead in both) and was a real chance to rack up some points and put the pressure on the bigger clubs in the league.

We really should be sat top of the league right now which would allow us a bit of leeway when we come up against the likes of WBA and Forest over the coming weeks.

22 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Think the frustration amongst City fans is the last two games were very winnable (especially when ahead in both) and was a real chance to rack up some points and put the pressure on the bigger clubs in the league.

We really should be sat top of the league right now which would allow us a bit of leeway when we come up against the likes of WBA and Forest over the coming weeks.

Cant see us winning a game until December with the run of fixtures coming up hope I'm wrong 

Archived