IGNORED

Two key players out for Cardiff next Sunday

Lanterne Rouge

4 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50282809

Sean Morrison broke his wrist yesterday and Danny Ward got sent off so both will miss the game.

Every little helps.

Absolute blessing in disguise as he’s been well off lately including a shocking show the week before at Swansea. Curtis nelson even got a game and was man of the match v Birmingham, hope to god he plays v you lot aswell as a few others who deserve a go but Warnock likes to overlook them for his name players instead! Tomlin, flint and pack to have stormers? 

Just now, Montpelierblue said:

Absolute blessing in disguise as he’s been well off lately including a shocking show the week before at Swansea. Curtis nelson even got a game and was man of the match v Birmingham, hope to god he plays v you lot aswell as a few others who deserve a go but Warnock likes to overlook them for his name players instead! Tomlin, flint and pack to have stormers? 

Will it be Bamba in for Morrison you think?

I think we all know we"re going to get bombarded at set pieces. As thinks our Achilles heel at the moment.

Not going to make pleasant viewing on sky unfortunately.

Amazing how much we've missed Fam defensively. Apparently he is top of the stats for defensive headers won by a forward.

13 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

I think we all know we"re going to get bombarded at set pieces. As thinks our Achilles heel at the moment.

Amazing how much we've missed Fam defensively. Apparently he is top of the stats for defensive headers won by a forward.

If only he was able to make that many headers in the opposition box :yes:

1 hour ago, ncnsbcfc said:

You might be wrong there. Glatzel, our 5 million pound un droppable German flop is finally injured along with Morrison, all we did was pump high balls up to them. Now they are out we are going other ways. It wasn’t  until we started passing it about we broke Birmingham down and scored four.  The worm turned in that game. Has our season begun, finally? 

I recall the days, before our playoff game in 2003 we could never beat you....the spell was reversed possibly when Scott Murray ran the length of the bob bank waving at us all.....

Watching Cardiffs  4-2  win over Birmingham ..............It looks like they might have used up a fair portion of good fortune to say the least?  (Lucky bastards}  Two dubious penalties and a debatable sending off gave them a result they didn't deserve.   The referee was of regular Championship standard.............in other words, incompetent.   We will need a strong referee on Sunday, and not the type of Homer that officiated for the Birmingham game!

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Well, they're still nowhere near the amount of key players we have out injured.

29 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

And we are happy our so called key players are out as they were bang off form

* as a result this weeks episode of Through The Keyhole with Keith Lemmon has been cancelled.

Pressed for a comment the popular Chubby tv presenter appeared slightly unhinged and Yaled  '' its just bad lock innit'' before slamming the door. 

3 hours ago, ncnsbcfc said:

I've repeatedly said from day one, that Fam would make a better CB than forward. He wins so much at defensive set pieces and when he doesn't, he does enough to put others off. It's no coincidence that we've conceded so much at set pieces since he hasn't played.

4 hours ago, ncnsbcfc said:

Spot on. I would put money on now that flint will score. 

I have lost count of the number of times my hopes have been raised prior to a game by the news that so and so and so and so will be missing from our next opponents, due to injury or suspension, only for us to fail to take advantage and prevail in that fixture. I think it's 27, or it might be 34. Or 234. 

So don't get your hopes up. They'll not be sending nine out to face us instead of eleven. Warnock might be getting on a bit now/forgetful but he's not going to miss this minor detail.

And when you play Warnock, it's not formations and tactics and sh1t like that: first, it's stomach and heart and bollocks and gumption or what younger, new-fangled sorts than Warnock might perhaps call performance state or some such. Or, getting yer head to a corner before they do.

______________Bents______________

Moore____Kalas___Williams____Baker

_____Hunt___Messengo__Rowe_____

Weimann______Rodri________Palmer

That would be the team I'd play against Cardiff. Maybe swap Hunt for Brownhill depending on fitness.

Need to compete against set pieces.

Hunt and Rowe add some steel

Massengo does what he does.

Top 3 have different qualities that could work against Cardiff.

7 hours ago, Montpelierblue said:

You might be wrong there. Glatzel, our 5 million pound un droppable German flop is finally injured along with Morrison, all we did was pump high balls up to them. Now they are out we are going other ways. It wasn’t  until we started passing it about we broke Birmingham down and scored four.  The worm turned in that game. Has our season begun, finally? 

I recall the days, before our playoff game in 2003 we could never beat you....the spell was reversed possibly when Scott Murray ran the length of the bob bank waving at us all.....

...and Ward suspended too.

46 minutes ago, spudski said:

______________Bents______________

Moore____Kalas___Williams____Baker

_____Hunt___Messengo__Rowe_____

Weimann______Rodri________Palmer

That would be the team I'd play against Cardiff. Maybe swap Hunt for Brownhill depending on fitness.

Need to compete against set pieces.

Hunt and Rowe add some steel

Massengo does what he does.

Top 3 have different qualities that could work against Cardiff.

Hunt injured isnt he....not back til after the break.

Archived