Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

dunsteral

Cardiff ticket requests (Merged)

Has anybody received their Cardiff tickets yet? 

Last monday I ordered online tickets for Cardiff along with tickets for WBA and coach travel to WBA

I received the WBA match and coach tickets in thursdays post, but no tickets for Cardiff.

I rang the ticket office to be told that they would have been sent in seperate envelopes, I still have not

received them on Saturday.   Should I be worried?   The money has been put on my credit card.

On 26/10/2019 at 16:28, dunsteral said:

Has anybody received their Cardiff tickets yet? 

Last monday I ordered online tickets for Cardiff along with tickets for WBA and coach travel to WBA

I received the WBA match and coach tickets in thursdays post, but no tickets for Cardiff.

I rang the ticket office to be told that they would have been sent in seperate envelopes, I still have not

received them on Saturday.   Should I be worried?   The money has been put on my credit card.

I was just going to same the same thing, I bought a ticket for a friend and still not arrived

There really should be a section for shameless ticket threads like this.......booked a weekend in Cardiff thinking tickets wont be too hard to come by. They were. Looking for a couple if possible.

Would love to get my hands on two for me and my dad if anyone has any going! Not sure what 'Concessions' tickets there are but have an U22 st so anything around that is great but would take two adults also! 

8 hours ago, Stockwood gate said:

Due to illness I am 99% sure I have a senior and under 19 ticket and two coach tickets  available I can confirm early tomorrow when I speak to father 

I’ll take the u19 ticket, how much? 

2 hours ago, mutandegrande said:

Have 2 adult tickets available at face value £23 each. Collection from Long Ashton. PM me if interested 

Do you still have the tickets available?

1 hour ago, gordie said:

Got 1 ticket available, pm me 

I’ll take it please

2 hours ago, mutandegrande said:

Have 2 adult tickets available at face value £23 each. Collection from Long Ashton. PM me if interested 

I’ll take them please 

19 minutes ago, RedReynard said:

Late request for one adult ticket if any late cancellations please. Meet at ground or Cardiff Central or anywhere in between  😀  DM me and i'll give you my mobile. Thanks in advance.

Sorted thankyou

1 hour ago, Redordead01 said:

Tried to message earlier but it says you can’t receive messages?

May not have enough post count. Have PM'd MattWSM since and he is taking the ticket, sorry... hope you manage to get one.

9 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

Still looking for a couple. In Cardiff already. Would of taken yours DJ but Matt got in there first. (.****) 

Quite a few tickets available in the home end, near the away fans.