IGNORED

Pack and Flint

MattWSM

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I don’t agree. Any players who contributed so much to that 2014/2015 season deserve acknowledgement - they delivered a proper trophy as champions...

If you want to thank them send them a tweet. Don’t cheer and applaud them before a local derby, is my opinion 

Just now, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Hate that attitude. So childish. 

No worries. Perhaps you’d like to send them a best wishes card as well! More childish to boo them than not acknowledge them. It’s a local derby 

1 minute ago, freezer said:

You know, sounds like luck....

Right, I'm with you.  I can't recall exactly what they are called, but for some reason the word doofer reminded of the thing that people might sometimes use to wash with in the shower.  You know what I mean?

3 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

They’ll be getting a clap from me 

If I was there I'd give them a mighty cheer for sure, after all we must not forget that they are potentially sleeper agents still employed by City - and if so they're doing a decent job sabotaging Cardiff's form!

10 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Right, I'm with you.  I can't recall exactly what they are called, but for some reason the word doofer reminded of the thing that people might sometimes use to wash with in the shower.  You know what I mean?

Loofah ?  Doofer can mean many things.

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

If you want to thank them send them a tweet. Don’t cheer and applaud them before a local derby, is my opinion 

No worries. Perhaps you’d like to send them a best wishes card as well! More childish to boo them than not acknowledge them. It’s a local derby 

Why is it so hard for football fans to be respectful? Pretty sad if you ask me. 

Should be respected. However, if we were home then i’d expect it. But away? Nope. With the atmosphere of the game, i doubt they’ll get much applause. 
not sure we’ll be applauding big Aden taking advantage of our shocking defending of crosses and set pieces either! ?

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You just know there will be people that have booed Lee Johnson and our own players mid game - when we’re in the top six - that will give a warm applause to Cardiff players on Sunday ?‍♂️

You just know there will be people that haven’t booed Lee Johnson and our own players mid game - when we’re in the top six - that will politely acknowledge 2 Cardiff players on Sunday ?‍♂️

Archived