IGNORED

Kasey Palmer, Andi Weimann Jack Hunt keep out of trouble for next four games

Never to the dark side

26 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I would'nt worry - we have a good enough squad, we can afford a one match supsension on any of them

Hunt should be OK, I don't think he will play until after the international break. If the other two are going to pick up a card, I would have thought it's most likely to be in the game this weekend. At least Famara's suspension finishes after this weekend.

3 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Is it just me who thinks Johnson would be naive to pick any of these players in any upcoming games. We cant afford to be without them due to a suspension.

So... let me get this right....

We dont pick the players... cos they may miss a game....

So they miss a game anyways?

It will only be a 1 match ban - not the end of the world.

54 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Imagine if Weimann gets booked and then we have to play Semenyo and Rodri up top together :laugh:

If only we still had Flint.  I’m sure his ambition has always been  to start a match as a centre forward. 

59 minutes ago, Riaz said:

So... let me get this right....

We dont pick the players... cos they may miss a game....

So they miss a game anyways?

It will only be a 1 match ban - not the end of the world.

You've got that wrong actually. We're not going to pick them for the following four games, just to make sure they don't pick up a one game suspension. Simple, really :whistle:

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Pack was in a similar position in 17/18, desperate to not get his 5 yellow.  He wasn’t as effective.  Would’ve been better to play at full-tilt, risk getting a yellow and miss one, rather than play half-cocked for 4.

Well you would be easy meat in a head to head on Football Manager 78 @Davefevs. Prehistoric tactics, short termism. I expected more from you....

20 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Is todays game against Huddersfield the last game before all the yellow cards are cancelled?

Yes, game 19.  They are not cancelled though, it just means the 5 yellow suspension breakpoint is removed and it’s then 10 yellows before a 1game suspension.

I thought Darren England was brill

I think he wanted to keep his cards in his pocket

One incident when we broke away in the centre spot area was pulled back for a foul

Thought he was going to book the Hudds player and didn't

although approx five minutes later nearer the Atyeo stand

similar thing

and he booked the Hudds player

Archived