IGNORED

Nagy story reaches chapter 94

FrozenRobin

15 hours ago, Hunsupport said:

I'm glad he's training and without pain. I think this was a shock experience for both Ádám and LJ, lots to learn from it. I fully expect Ádám not to participate in any of our upcoming matches hence us not to qualify for the Euros. Clearly based on LJ comments I think he refused playing the last time (against Azerbaijdain) as he was still in pain and learned from the previous Slovakia game. The regression after that international regime was more to his extra bone I think, maybe training too much too early (he was training with BCFC as well before). I'll be honest here: we still have a chance to play some extra qualifier because of the Nations Leauge positions or something like that so I don't care if we will lose without him. People think it's mandatory to qualify as we are one of the host cities but we're no better than for 30 years when we didn't manage to do it...So as I don't see the "shame" in us not being part of the Euros (though it would be nice surely) I just want Ádám to be healty and able to play.

Thats not what i got from listening to LJ.

He's fit, so free to play for you guys.

17 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

On this occasion I hate it being ‘I told you so’ but, as is so often the case with City, why can us fans see things that those in authority don’t ? 

your having a laugh, you make a guess that an injured player may end up needing an operation and now you know more than the club does - FFS, I heard it all

Archived