IGNORED

Team Bonding (Merged)

Red Army 75

I don't get the negative comments on here.

How do you know they haven't trained?

This could have taken a couple hours at most.

Do fans realise how much training pros do between games...and how much free time they get?

At most.. mornings only. Bit of gym work and recuperate.

This is exactly what's needed in free time.

Or would you rather have them playing FIFA on their own?

Get them chatting and bonding...instead of headphones on and speaking to no one...especially as we have so many foreign lads come in. Make them feel part of something... attached to the club...not just a paid random player.

Can't believe fans think LJ and the coaching staff aren't doing the right things when it comes to training, rest, nutrition and bonding. ?

31 minutes ago, spudski said:

Do fans realise how much training pros do between games...and how much free time they get?

Get them chatting and bonding...instead of headphones on and speaking to no one...especially as we have so many foreign lads come in. Make them feel part of something... attached to the club...not just a paid random player.

Can't believe fans think LJ and the coaching staff aren't doing the right things when it comes to training, rest, nutrition and bonding. ?

Because posters on here will moan at any and everything. 
2 posts up from yours is a claim that this bonding session will prevent us getting promoted! 

I must be one of very few softies on here then as I thought this was pretty good to see myself. Looked like teams were picked at random and great to see them all having a laugh. 

I sometimes wonder how some of the new signings, especially foreign players, gel with the squad. Pereira for example, seemed to be having a great laugh with Taylor Moore.

The positive impact that being in a good frame of mind and good place with your colleagues is often understated. 

11 hours ago, FrozenRobin said:

He's injured though? Right?

Or am I missing something?

Apparently not but give him 2 weeks after he scores a hat trick for Hungary then he will be 

33 minutes ago, InCyder said:

I must be one of very few softies on here then as I thought this was pretty good to see myself. Looked like teams were picked at random and great to see them all having a laugh. 

I sometimes wonder how some of the new signings, especially foreign players, gel with the squad. Pereira for example, seemed to be having a great laugh with Taylor Moore.

The positive impact that being in a good frame of mind and good place with your colleagues is often understated. 

Notice Adelakun was there and also looked to be enjoying himself, probably the closest he's going to come to the first team this year

11 hours ago, spudski said:

True....no alcohol though I hope- not in season!

Archived