IGNORED

city v hull

MattWSM

Just watched a few minutes. First time since that day. Had never quite realised just how bad Bradley’s injury was, combined with how he lost Windass on the cutback and then ducking out the way of the shot.

Painful.

Also, the quality of the play seems miles off what we’re now used to. The game’s got a lot quicker and more technical, with nearly all of our current players having better control than those guys.

• Admin
12 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Just watched a few minutes. First time since that day.

I've never watched it back to this day, EVERY other game on Sky I have watched back numerous times but not this one!

4 hours ago, Banjo Island said:

I never seen it at all after getting totaly bolloxed in crystals before the game ????????????????????

Was an amazing atmosphere in their before the game, imagine what the scenes would have been like afterwards if we had won

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

I've never watched it back to this day, EVERY other game on Sky I have watched back numerous times but not this one!

Was an amazing atmosphere in their before the game, imagine what the scenes would have been like afterwards if we had won

Probably akin to the jocks at Wembley circa 77

27 minutes ago, phantom said:

Wow it would have been incredible phantom hope fully it will be our turn in the not to distant futre mate ????

Archived