IGNORED

Liverpool vs MCFC

FrozenRobin

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

Find myself caring less and less about games like this now. 

I’m surprised that you got so many likes.

I, and I’m sure other footie fans love to see top, top players, managed by two top managers playing football as it should be played.

This match will be shown worldwide - a game for the football purist for sure.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I, and I’m sure other footie fans love to see top, top players, managed by two top managers playing football as it should be played.

I`m not. There are many football fans like me who couldn`t give two hoots about the Premier League circus.

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Good chance it will be ruined by diving and/or VAR.  I find the two horse race rather boring. The game I looked forward to most in the premier league this weekend is Leicester v Arsenal. I find that more interesting. 

Prefer to watch championship football than Premier League. Watched Forest v Derby today instead of Chelsea v Palace. 

20 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Spoken like a true armchair fan.
I know you go to city games, so can’t be too critical. However, the reasons you’ve just stated, are precisely why I couldn’t really give a toss about it. 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Spoken like a true armchair fan.
I know you go to city games, so can’t be too critical. However, the reasons you’ve just stated, are precisely why I couldn’t really give a toss about it. 

I’m happy to admit that I’m a true PL armchair fan solely  because I don’t get to watch ‘live’ PL games at AG - not  yet........:cool2:

And..... I opted to watch the Championship match between Forest and Derby over the Chelsea game earlier today.

38 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I didn't even watch that. Saw a few blokes trudging off across the Downs about 3.30 (and one game fizzling out in a fury of mis-placed passes and dismal first and second, and third, touches). Anyone do better/go lower than this?

Sounds strangely familiar........

On 09/11/2019 at 17:55, RedDave said:

Good chance it will be ruined by diving and/or VAR.  I find the two horse race rather boring. The game I looked forward to most in the premier league this weekend is Leicester v Arsenal. I find that more interesting. 

Prefer to watch championship football than Premier League. Watched Forest v Derby today instead of Chelsea v Palace. 

Good prediction. vAR has ruined it by not being consistent 

Archived