IGNORED

Liverpool vs MCFC

FrozenRobin

20 minutes ago, RedDave said:

But Man City should have had a penalty and both teams only scored one legitimate goal so very arguable Man City should have won 

So you ignore the handball by silva that directed the ball onto trents arm . If var has given anything it would of been a free kick to Liverpool . 

What a clever man Pep Guardiola is........Just watched his post match interview and he fielded the questions with such skill in a language he’s not yet fluent in.

Very philosophical and did not buy into answering loaded questions about the refereeing. It’s obvious why he’s such a well respected coach. Top guy imv.

Let's face it. Media and even officials want Liverpool to win the league. They'll keep gaining points through bias. This is their year. United were helped to titles by the officials. Now Liverpool are, even if we have got VAR.

10 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Oh so it must be then!  Another network says offside as shown by my post with a photo showing offside.  

He definitely wasn't offside. Just like the Sheff Utd player yesterday wasn't offside, despite it being given. Neither were offside. 

8 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Let's face it. Media and even officials want Liverpool to win the league. They'll keep gaining points through bias. This is their year. United were helped to titles by the officials. Now Liverpool are, even if we have got VAR.

The best teams win the title. Can't think of a side who didn't win the title who should have due to a ref decision etc.

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Oh so it must be then!  Another network says offside as shown by my post with a photo showing offside.  

NETWORK? Just goes to show how this interference of our game has gone to far.

After 50plus years watching football mainly City I have never lost any sleep because a goal wasn't chalked off despite the number 9s Fringe being in an offside position.

Good luck with the modern game, hope you have fun with it.

For me an old fart so pleased my best years are behind me.

47 minutes ago, RedDave said:

But Man City should have had a penalty and both teams only scored one legitimate goal so very arguable Man City should have won 

Out of interest, do you think it was handball (according to the rules) from the Man City player before hitting TAA’s arm?

Just now, RedDave said:

So we have to agree with ‘experts’ now do we? No room for opinion. Gotcha.

The picture you posted isn’t accurate is it . It’s a frame behind . VAR looks at it when foot touches ball and when when that happens he’s on side as shown by sky by about a foot  
for someone who doesn’t like or watch the prem much you’re not putting forward a very good defence 

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

The picture you posted isn’t accurate is it . It’s a frame behind . VAR looks at it when foot touches ball and when when that happens he’s on side as shown by sky by about a foot  
for someone who doesn’t like or watch the prem much you’re not putting forward a very good defence 

Have to agree to disagree then. Have a lovely evening

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Out of interest, do you think it was handball (according to the rules) from the Man City player before hitting TAA’s arm?

I thought the Man City player was ball to hand. The current rule seems to say that TAA is handball as a longer distance. 

The rule is nonsense though and needs to be changed, as do many rules now 

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Much like Man City then!

Archived