IGNORED

This afternoon`s games

Lanterne Rouge

45 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Personally this afternoon I’m at Yate vs Totton in the FA Trophy. Not a great game but currently 3-1 to Yate with both the city loanees (Webb and Britton 2) scoring. Smart finish from Britton from ten yards out for the first and cracking individual goal for the second

Britton just bagged his hat trick after good work from Webb if anyone interested!

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

3mins 20 secs to disallow a Blades goal at Spurs.

And some people still think we should keep VAR

It’s a shambles. Said it before and it’s even worse now it’s been implemented. 

8 minutes ago, mozo said:

A win tomorrow would be the absolute best way to get our season back on track. Any win, anyhow.

Using the words of Kevin Keegan - I would love it if we beat them, love it! 

8 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Barnsley being thrashed at home, Wigan losing at home and Luton losing also. All teams we struggled against. Let's hope all things change tomorrow.

1. Looking at their home results, seem too have one good or at least okay game, one bad game- however we shouldn't have blown it but I see Stoke playing a 4-3-3, something LJ resolutely refuses to do! Which is a shame as I feel that stance isn't to our benefit!
  2. Usually have a strong record at home. Always thought Brentford have or had potential to push on though, especially in the 4-3-3. till 2 points dripped the other week!
  3. Away from home, Kenilworth Road not usually so easy- still we shouldn't have lost there.

Should probably have 4-5 more points right now atm.

53 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Funny how this division has just started to stretch out a bit.

For me, a good guide to see how it's going to stretch is goal difference. You can see it building...And before you know it, it pretty much starts resembling points with positive goal difference.

Archived