Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

glastonred

Cardiff Forum Design

I've just taken a look at the Cardiff forum. It is dreadful! Tacky and tasteless! I check out all of the forums prior to a match, and ours far outshines anybody else's. 

Ccmb is a good forum that’s been going since about 1998, the owner had to change the server to stop loonies posting all the time it was the 2nd busiest in the uk after one of Arsenal’s. .Annis has one also which will be marmite to many.

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

It's not just the look, this site has to be one of the most active football team forums out there.

Cardiff have 3 fairly active forums. Used to be 1 main forum back in the day and it was very busy.

5 minutes ago, Keyardiv said:

Cardiff have 3 fairly active forums. Used to be 1 main forum back in the day and it was very busy.

All 3 are pretty crap,who is jursett or something like that,he used to wind them up,he would of been banned on here because he didn’t half talk nonsense 

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

All 3 are pretty crap,who is jursett or something like that,he used to wind them up,he would of been banned on here because he didn’t half talk nonsense 

CCMB used to be excellent. Has lost posters to the other forums over the years, partly I think due to design and problems with advertising intrusion etc. Most are decent posters on there though.

Jurssett has mellowed this season but used to be a laugh with his useless predictions and Twitter rants against Johnson. 

Swindon fan here and I have to agree you have a superb forum and better than lots of the premier league teams and really informative and at times a humours read for me on a daily basis with just the right amount of mickey taking  without any animosity!

Edited by Shaun Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2