IGNORED

saints fans throw free gifts back onto the pitch

Never to the dark side

19 minutes ago, pillred said:

not surprised we were terrible (can't bring myself to say Cardiff were good)

9 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Remember that night. Poor night all round for the club imo. COYR 

I can still see that grinning little troll McCormack running along in front of the Atyeo celebrating one of the goals.

1 hour ago, Odd socks said:

Remember a game years ago at the gate.Match was supposed by Bowyers and there were young ladies around the pitch throwing pork pies into the crowd.So funny the pies were thrown back at the girls ....still makes me laugh

Bl**dy hell mate that must of been years ago!  I live in Trowbridge where the Bowyers factory was based and it’s been shut for about 20 years ... what a waste of pies no wonder it shut down ?

In the First Division we had a period where items distributed into the crowd rapidly came back onto the pitch. In addition to Bowyers pies we had a couple of games with oranges and bananas, but the worst by far was the PG Tips debacle (Drysdale running out holding hands with the chimp save one couldn't tell which was which.) At half time they distributed packets of loose tea, suffice to say the numpties who opened them up thought not of the packets aerodynamic quality and in throwing them back achieved nothing but cover the crowd in tea.

6 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

In the First Division we had a period where items distributed into the crowd rapidly came back onto the pitch. In addition to Bowyers pies we had a couple of games with oranges and bananas, but the worst by far was the PG Tips debacle (Drysdale running out holding hands with the chimp save one couldn't tell which was which.) At half time they distributed packets of loose tea, suffice to say the numpties who opened them up thought not of the packets aerodynamic quality and in throwing them back achieved nothing but cover the crowd in tea.

Back then, there was trouble brewing every week.

Archived