IGNORED

Travelling away today.

City oz

4 minutes ago, City oz said:

For those of you travelling over the border today. Good luck, travel safe, take care, enjoy a few ciders, look after your mates, look after your kids if they are with you and enjoy a fantastic away win. COYR.

And make so much noise, so not only are the post-match comments about a great BCFC win but also about the brilliant BCFC support....COYR.

Back in March 1981 and my first visit to Australia,

had to wait till Monday night for first division(top flight) highlights from ABC

I think SBS was then a newish station

I think the saturday games tapes were then flown to Australia

Due to time zone Perth got highlights at 8pm and Melbourne got them at 11:00pm

Is it now easy to get the live Championship games in the pubs and clubs and at home?

1 hour ago, City oz said:

For those of you travelling over the border today. Good luck, travel safe, take care, enjoy a few ciders, look after your mates, look after your kids if they are with you and enjoy a fantastic away win. COYR.

Thanks.

Can't believe you're not making the effort to get to the game yourself.  Shame on you.

9 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I live over the border. Just got on the train will be in Cardiff in 50 mins. COYR

Well if i got the timing correct you are about 2.5 hours from kick off so you should be enjoying the ‘atmosphere” about one hour before the kick off by the time you get in the ground 

2 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Love listening to the City fans on the TV ( not as good as being there of course). ‘Come on you reds ‘reverberating around  my  living room, nothing better on a dank Sunday afternoon.

The cider army chant always comes out really well when watching on the tele.

Archived