IGNORED

Cardiff City v Bristol City Match Day 16

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

That really was a terrible first half. We are clueless going forward. We have absolutely no one who can create anything, or at least take this game by the scruff of the neck

We can't even seem to get a decent ball in the box from a set piece! 

If this is the 'identity' LJ keeps talking about....God help us 

We've had no identity for 18 months now 

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Baker, apart from one good header from a cross, not doing that well against Bogle.  Think the sun is causing some problems though.

When we’ve played, we’ve played some good stuff.  Brownhill freed up by the inclusion of Nagy.

O’Dowda doing okay too.

Sun gone in for last 20 mins

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

This formation we play is very strange. I'd like us to go to 4 at the back 2nd half and bring off Nagy who is struggling. Bring on Eliasson and Massengo for Nagy and Baker.

Chinese Rodney would be my choice for Watkins. Nagy for Massengo only becuase lacking sharpness & being on a yellow is dodgy

6 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

I’m not sure how views can be so polarised on how we are playing - it’s been OK. Not as bad as Barnsley but certainly need more upfront (but tough with limited options). 

These sort of performances are just the norm now under Johnson. It's just accepted in a way that people don't believe we could / should be playing better 

He has had long enough as manager. We should be expecting more 

12 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

These sort of performances are just the norm now under Johnson. It's just accepted in a way that people don't believe we could / should be playing better 

He has had long enough as manager. We should be expecting more 

He is one of the best managers of recent times we have had - constant improvement every year. Performances have been poor over last 6 games but with injuries and Fammy suspension it’s hardly surprising. 

Archived